Six

I woke up to someone kissing my neck. I smiled and opened my eyes slightly to see Alyssa with her head in my neck. I hummed in agreement and pulled her closer to me and snuggled my head next to her neck. The door suddenly flew open and Marilyn and Addyson walked in arguing. I groaned and shoved my face into the pillows.

"Aidyn!" They both shouted.

When I didn't respond the both hit me with a pillow. I rolled over and saw them both looking at me patiently. I grabbed a pillow and hit both of them before rolling over and pulling my mate to me. She smiled and laid her head on my shoulder as her arms made their way around my torso.

"As cute as you two are this question is important. Is black or purple better for a mystery date?" Addyson questioned.

"Black." Me and Alyssa said and close our eyes.

"Thanks big bro. Come on I have to go get ready Addy." I heard Marilyn say before they started to walk away.

I shot up with a loud growl as I looked at my sister and cousin.

"Who is he." I growled out.

"My mate." Marilyn said with a scared smile.

"Just be safe." Was all I said before they both closed the door.

"I have to go meet up with someone." Alyssa said as she gave me a quick kiss.

"Who?" I questioned and gave her another kiss.

"Jacob." She said. I growled and pulled her down to me and gave her another kiss

"Why him." I growled as I looked down at her.

"It's something for you." She said as she pressed her lips to mine.

"You promise?" I questioned.

"I promise." She said.

I let her go and laid on my bed a little longer. Not long later Addyson will be back in here to drag me out of bed. Besides when I say drag I mean she will literally drag me out of bed. Not long after Alyssa left Addyson stormed in here and did just as I predicted. I was half asleep when it happened so I let out a girly scream. She dropped my leg on the floor and laughed as my eyes went wide. I have never screamed like that in my life.

I growled and got up and walked to my closet still growling. I pulled some jeans on and pulled a black shirt on then slid my shoes on. I walked out of my room with Addyson not bothering with my hair. I was still mad at her for that and I didn't bother to hide it.

We walked down to the kitchen and entered everyone but my mate and Jacob was there. I already knew where Alyssa was however. I grabbed some food and quickly ate it before walking out and heading to my cousin's office since she'll meet me up here later. I laid on the soft black couch and slowly fell back asleep.

***********

"Aidyn. Wake up." I heard a voice say.

I growled and rolled over with a whimper. I heard laughter then the door close. The couch wasn't as comfortable as I had hoped but I was still asleep so that was something. I heard the door open and close again which made me wonder why the office was so busy. I felt someone shake my shoulder but I growled again and stretched whimpering again. Laughter sounded but I didn't want to get up.

Soon I felt sparks on my arm and my eyes flew open. I looked up and saw Jacob, Addyson and Alyssa. I growled and sat up and stretched.

"What?" I asked sleepily.

"What were you dreaming about?" Jacob said with a smirk.

"Not you that's for sure. This couch is just really uncomfortable." I growled.

"Sure it is." Jacob said.

Alyssa rolled her eyes at him before giving me a quick kiss. Addyson looked deep in thought and was really quiet. Normally Addyson is talking about something this made all of us stare at her.

"You lied." She said looking me finally.

"I didn't." I growled.

"You always sleep on that couch even when we are supposed to be working on paperwork and you've never complained." She said.

"Your point is?" I asked her.

"My point is you lied to Jacob." She said crossing her arms.

"Well what I dream about isn't his business. But maybe I'm just not used to the couch anymore." I said shrugging.

She nodded agreeing with me before we all got up and walked out of the office. Marilyn bumped into me and stumbled backwards.

"Sorry Aidyn." She said.

"You're back already?" I asked.

"Yeah. I left at ten and it's one now." She said.

"Well I missed a lot." I mumbled to myself. Marilyn walked off still texting who ever she was texting.

"There's a wall there." I shouted but she still hit it.

"Thanks big bro." She shouted.

I shrugged and walked downstairs with Alyssa, Addyson and Jacob. I yawned as we entered the kitchen. The amazing smell of chicken hit me and my stomach growled. My mouth watered and my stomach continued to growl.

I walked over and snatched some chicken before eating as if it were my last meal. It was nothing new for me though. Addyson was always shaking her head at my eating habits and saying I'll get fat. I sat down and started eating a chicken sandwich and just then Addyson and Alyssa walked in.

"You're going to get fat one day and I'm going to laugh." She said shaking her head.

I lifted my shirt up and looked down showing them my six pack.

"I think I'm good cousin dear." I said dropping my shirt and taking another bite from my food.

Alyssa was still in shock and Addyson rolled her eyes. Jacob was laughing and high fives me before grabbing him his own food. I looked over at Alyssa to see her still in shock.

"Earth to Alyssa." I said waving my hand in front of her.

"How do you still have abs?" She asked in shock.

"It amazes me too." I said shrugging.

Suddenly Addyson pulled out chocolate chip cookies and I set my food down and grabbed some.

"You're going to get fat Aidyn." Marilyn said with some of her soccer teammates walking into the kitchen with her.

I lifted my shirt and pointed at my abs shrugging considering there was a cookie in my mouth.

"I know Aidyn." She growled.

Alyssa glared at the girls who stood shocked. She walked over and wrapped her arms around me.

"Don't worry Alyssa, I'm all yours." I whispered to her.