The Guardian of Light Fanart

Soooo... This is a tad bit different from my other chapters, because I don't think I posted any fanart for any book i've read so far.

"Well then go check you chapters, you lazzy ass-"

"Language!"

"Tony! Steve! Get out! I'm try'na wrok over 'ere!"

"You know you sound weird when you talk like that, right?"

"Shut up, Sam!"

*Gets up from chair and kicks every single one of them back into her fanfics and books*

"THERE."

*Khmm*

So as I was saying before being quite rudely interrupted, this chapter is different.

The book's original title is 'A fény őrzője'; it's a hungarian book, so not many of you will understand it, but if you know the language or learnt it, my friend quite reccommended it, and so I started reading it.

Which, by the way is a big word in my book, because I don't like reading Hungarian books, 'cause they're crappy as hell.

....

Most of the time.

BACK TO MY ORIGINAL POINT!

So, FG, my friend made a peice of Fanart for the book;

And seeing that I've always wanted to do the 'draw this in your style' challenge, I started my own version!

This is all i've got done so far, and i'm pretty happy how it's turning out. If anybody is interested, I use MediBang PaintPro for Digital art, but usually sketch it onto paper first.

Now... The only thing that's left hanging in my mind is...

What will FG think after i've told her this...?

"She'll kill you."

"Not you too Nat!"

*stand up again and pushes Natasha back into the comics, fanfictions and some World documents gently because she does not wish to be killed*

They can be more annoying than you think...

"So... What's with this whole 'my art, your stly thing'?" Fg.

".............SHI-"

"LANGUAGE!"