Prolouge

The Crystal cave, was dark and forbidding. It's once beautiful colourful crystals either turned to dust or a black oozing pus, because of the dark, dangerous creature that had been imprisoned here for thousands of years.

This creature was no ordinary creature, he was the first of kind, he had many names thought the universe that was once his hunting ground: Devil, Destroyer of Dimensions and planets, The Monster of the dark, Father of Monsters. But none of them were his true name, that was long gone, he was and always will be called the Demon Wolf of the dark.

The shackles that bound 'his' arms and legs, with golden shackles began to groan and moan, after thousands of years of being imprisoned in this hell whole, by the ancient ones. The shackles where slowly braking and turning to dust, with a load bang, all the shackles broke and turned to nothing but dust.
The creature, fell to the floor but caught himself in a crouch and then with a breath of relief, he slowly stood up from the dust covered floor. The creature was in its human form, with many battles and madness scars on his bronze, muscular chest. He also had: thick long black braided hair, with claws hanging from the tips of his hair. Long healed battle scars that covered his muscular chest, black bottomless eyes and wore a brown hide cloth that hid his bottom half. To a human he looked no more than 29, but his real age was longer than that, some say he was even older than the universe itself, because of who and what he was.

He should of been imprisoned longer than this, to be quite honest, he was to be imprisoned until the universe and the planets had died (after all, everything has its time. Even the universe, cannot live forever). But there was a reason why, he was free. He finally had the sent of his fated mate, that he had been agonisingly waiting forever and nothing and no one will stand in his way, not now, not ever again. With a raw that shook, the cave and made the last remaining crystals turn to dust, he went out to search for his mate.