[ 5 ] Self-care.

Everything was going well for the two honestly, it was nice! Luke had looked up the best cafe in town while Ryan was in the shower, actually remembering the directions for once, by the time they were both ready Luke was eager to get out the door.
As they walked, they chatted about what they would do today. First go to the café, afterward they would walk the boardwalk then to the local park!

As they came closer and closer to the café, the smell of coffee and freshly baked pastries soon made both of their stomachs rumble with hunger when they opened the doors and stepped inside.

Luke ordered breakfast muffins for the two of them as well as getting two black coffees, silently disowning Ryan as boyfriend material when he saw the lad start to pour creamer into his coffee with some sugar.
Soon, they got done eating the muffins and drinking their coffee before they were on their way to the boardwalk, hand in hand as they made it. The walk started on a trail before it faded off starting along the beach line.
Ryan kept pointing out little things as he looked at seagulls flying high above as children and families played in the water.

  Everything Ryan previously worried about was now slowly beginning to vanish as he just... Forgot. now thinking about all the fun both him and Luke would have today.
After the walk, they were on the other side of town, it was more trees than buildings however as they were now at the park.

This was where it all went downhill, the anxiety came back, the twisted feeling, everything would all come crashing down.

But for now, none of that was present when Luke snatched Ryans hand again and started walking one of the many sidewalks lining in and out of the park. He swung it side to side with a smile, soon bringing it up to kiss and looked up to see Ryans happy expression.

"Theres the happy Ryan I know and love!" Luke laughed as he then saw a feild of flowers and smiled. he glanced up to Ryans hair before a smile twitched at his lips.

"Rye, this way." Luke slowly pulled the other off the sidewalk to the flowers, many of them, it was beautiful! Red, blues, purples, everything in a giant splash of wonder. Ryan got slightly distracted before he bent down to pick a cute red flower, shoving it behind Lukes ear.

"Beautiful." He smiled before letting go of the others hand and flopping joyously into the flowers, rolling around slightly before he sat up, picking a few them before meticulously weving the stems together to make a sort of crown. When he was done he proudly placed it above his head and looked at Luke.

"I am your king. listen to me and get down here to give me a kiss." Ryan chuckled as he reached up for Luke who huffed before leaning down with a smile. "Your lege." He spoke before kissing ryan on the lips gently. Thats when it happened, it was so quick.

"Ryan!~" A voice, that fucking voice.. it's happy, sing song tone made Ryans heart shatter as he looked up to Luke before pulling away.
"... I love you." Was all he said before a figure in a blue hoodie bounded over the two and lunged at Ryan, forcing luke to fall back.
Delirious hugged Ryan tightly as Luke glared at the two of them. He was jealous, his face turning red with sight anger as this guy smiled and hugged Ryan tightly.

"Why didnt you tell me you were moving? I've been looking for you everywhere!" Delirious smiled, suddenly his happy deminor dropped as he got off Ryan and glared Luke down.

".. You're that guy I hear about arent you? Toonzy, Luke.. Whatever you go by. Listen here and listen close. You better treat Ryan with the highest amout of respect before you suddenly don't have anyone to respect..."