Chapter 23 : Give me one last chance

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

I woke up this morning feeling empty. I instantly checked my phone but still, no news from him. Did he forget me? I sighed. It's been years since he left and we all already turn adult. Graduating high school...Final year in university...I missed him but somehow I felt like my heart for him, I-I don't know how to express it...but I moved on. Totally.

Doyeon and I finally being friends again. The absurd story was Kangwoo, our classmate like Doyeon for a very long time. OMG, that guy finally confessed. He was overjoyed when she accepted. They make a very cute couple.

I don't know why in my whole life, I stuck with these two dorks! Taehyung and Jungkook because wherever I go, they'll be beside me. LIKE A FREAKING BODYGUARD and yeah if you asked me if they study in the same university as me. Under those circumstances, the answer is YES. We all went to the same department. It's annoying having two protective bodyguards.

I take a shower and dry my hair with another towel. I wore my bathrobe. 

'Hmm..let's look at what we're going to wear today...
Aha!'

I grabbed a black sweatshirt with black jeans. 

'Look like we're going all black today.'

I looked at myself in the mirror. I chuckled. 

'Why am I dressing like JK?'

I sighed. I packed up my books and put in into my bag and went out.

"Morning, pumpkin!" my brother said. For all these years, he didn't give up making me happy again. I mean...what's wrong with me? And he didn't act like Min Yoongi I used to know at all. I felt weird or he's weird? Errggh.

"Yeah...yeah..whatever. I'm going to class." I walked past him.

"Hey! Breakfast first." He ordered. He was wearing a pink apron while holding a spatula on one of his hands. I chuckled.

"I'm late." 

"Uh, uh. I know you're not. Your class starts at eleven. Taehyung and Jungkook haven't arrived yet."He dragged me to the dining table. "I know you want to run from those two idiots." 

I looked at him.

"Don't look at me like that and shut your mouth. You're a girl." He makes his derp face. Now, he sounded like Yoongi that I knew.

"What? Am I not girly enough?" I glared and take a sip of coffee.

"You are." I heard Jungkook voices come from the kitchen entrance. He came and sits beside me.

"Morning, hyung. You didn't go to work today?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi just shooked his head. "I'm too lazy to go. The students gave me a headache after marking their exam paper last night."

"I used to be that kid, right." Taehyung came.

"Since when did you guys like to make a surprising entrance like this?!" Yoongi asked.

"That's why I said don't give our house's password to them, oppa." while eating my breakfast.

"What??" They looked at us.

"Nothing. Eat." Yoongi said and went to the kitchen to clean the mess he made.

"Hyung! Let's eat breakfast together!!!" Jungkook said while his mouth full of food.

"I wanted to clean this first. You guys eat. I'll come later." He said from the kitchen.

"He sounded like Jin." Taehyung said.

"I know. He doesn't act like my Yoongi." I said.

"Is the real Yoongi being kidnapped by an alien??" Taehyung asked and earned a smacked from Jungkook and me.

"Auch! Why you guys did that at the same time." He rubbed his temple.

"Suit you well." I said.

"What did you guys talking about? Taehyung-ah why your face turns red?" Yoongi asked.

"Tae talked something inappropriate and he just gets his punishment." I said and for the third time, Taehyung earned another smack from Yoongi.

"Ahh!! It stings!!" He said, but we just do our own things.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

After class

"Ahhh! I'm tired!!" Taehyung said. We walked together out of the class.

"I think I'm going home first. Bye! JK take care of my Y/N!!" He waved us goodbye.

'Pfft. I'm not a kid you know.'

"So...just you and me, then." Jungkook said.

"Yeah." I walked towards his car.

"You want to go out? I mean...like getting some fresh air?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah. Alright." 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.