Chapter 34 : Jimin's heart

It's been a week Hoseok spends time in Jimin's house. Jimin was busy with works and Hoseok would help him manage his schedule. Hoseok had to do some research in State to open a new branch of his dance academy since Kpop has been known worldwide and people started to interest in dancing so, why not he opened a branch here. It's a profitable investment. He can take care of Jimin while managing his business here since his academy was doing well in Korea with the help of his workers.

Hoseok was in dilemma on how he would tell Jimin about Jungkook's and Y/N's marriage. He didn't know how he would explain and comfort Jimin. He knew Jimin would feel regret and couldn't accept the fact. He sighed. He leans at the kitchen sink while taking a sip of his coffee. Guilty hits him.

"Hyung." Jimin came into the kitchen.

"What?" Hoseok asked.

"What are you thinking about? Is there something wrong?" Jimin asked him back.

Hoseok sighed. "I don't know how to tell you this, Jimin-ah..." Hoseok said slowly.

Jimin was looking at his hyung eager to know what was going on. Why his hyung was acting weird like this.

"Jimin-ah, I don't know whether you're ready or not to hear this shocking news." Hoseok said.

"Hyung, what is it? I was so happy today that I got to meet Y/N in my dreams. Haha. I know I'm sounded like a pathetic tho." Jimin laughed.

It makes Hoseok let out a big sighed again. He felt guilty but at the same time, he didn't want Jimin to live like this. He didn't want Jimin to live in a hope that Y/N and he will be back together. He didn't want Jimin's heartbreak again knowing the news from someone else and most importantly he wants Jimin to move on. Jimin started this and yet he didn't want to accept the fact that he already sacrifices his love for Jungkook and Y/N.

"Jimin-ah, Y/N and Jungkook already marry each other." Hoseok said.

Jimin looked at his hyung. His eyes widened. He doesn't want to hear this. He doesn't want to hear any of this. Why?? Why him?? He felt like the whole world was laughing at him that he looked very pathetic.

"Hyung, you are just kidding me. Right?" Jimin let out a fake laughed.

"Jimin, please. You have to move on." Hoseok comforting him.

"NO! THIS COULDN'T BE RIGHT!!" Jimin screamed. He screamed and screamed. Hoseok hugged his dongsaeng tightly. Hoseok knew this will come. He knew it but he had to. He doesn't want to make it worse by letting Jimin live in fake hope. All he wanted was Jimin to find his own happiness. Maybe he was not meant to be with Y/N and Hoseok don't want Jimin to break Y/N's and Jungkook's marriage as well. He wanted all of his dongsaengs to be happy and live well.

Jimin cried. He struggled in Hoseok arm. He feels like he wanted to break everything. He can't think straight right now. He wants to meet Y/N. He wants to tell her that he loves her. He wants to kiss her, hug her, labeled her as his one and only lover but the news hit him. He felt like crazy. Jimin screamed out loud.

"Jimin...shhh. Hyung knows it hurts but it will be fine. Trust me. You deserve better." Hoseok tried to calm Jimin.

"Hyung, I love her. I love her so much." Jimin said in cries.

"I know, Jimin. I know but did you've heard that there's a phrase, if you truly love someone, you have to let go." Hoseok said caringly.

Jimin calms down from Hoseok's grip but he still couldn't stop crying. "Hyung, I want to meet her."

"Jimin, she's married."

"I don't care! I want her. I want her explanation." Jimin cried.

Hoseok was quiet. He doesn't know what will Jimin do if he meets Y/N and Jungkook. Jimin was a mafia's leader after all but he knew that Jimin still had a sense of humanity in him.