~The past~

~ Eren P. O. V ~

Hi. My name is Eren... Eren Yeager. I'm 17 Years old. And an omega. Your wondering why do I have an emotional less face. Well.. I'm abused by my father as in the Alpha. My father as in Grisha Yeager. He always abused me ever Since my mother died.I was about 5 years old when my mother died. She was protecting me from an Alpha. Why you ask. Well I'm an omega... Not an ordinary omega but a male one... Male omegas are very rare. There's only three people I know that are male omegas one is Armin my best friend second is Morco he's also my best friend ,and third one I know is me.

When the Alpha was going to get me. My mother was running to me until she got stabbed by the man. I was scared and started to cry. I saw my mother laying there.... Lifeless... but then she moved she got up and told me. " RUN EREN.! GO GET YOUR FATHER.! " She said still trying to get up. When she got up i told her " N-NO IM LEAVING YOU-.! " i was cut off by her putting me behind her. I was confused and looked up.

And I saw her taking something off her neck. Then she put it on me and said. " Sweetie.. please go get your father and tell him to come here. This is my necklace... Keep it safe ok. Never take off. Never.. Now go please." She said and bent down to kiss my forehead. When I was about to talk she pulled me again and growled at the male in front of her.

She then yelled " EREN SWEETHEART PLEASE GO  AND GET YOUR FATHER NOW.! " When she yelled at me I knew I had to go get him. I then started to run.. I know when your a five year old you can run fast but not as fast. At lest the Pack was really close. I ran to our home and yelled " D-DADDY.! " then I heard footsteps running downstairs . I then saw my dad. He looked at me scared. He then ran to me and said. " EREN.! Are you ok.!- What's wrong.!- Where's you mother.! " He said. I started to cry again and said " M-M-MOMMY.! IS FIGHTING ANOTHER ALPHA -S-She said to go get you-" Then when I was about to finish my sentence. My father grabbed me and started to run.

" Which.! Direction Eren.! " He said as he looked at me. I then pointed straight. He then started to go fast when he heard my mother scream. When we got there he saw my mother bleeding out. But still fighting. He then saw the Alpha who was attacking her. He then screamed at him and said " WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TOUCHING MY MATE.!" Then my dad sent Chang. It smelled like death. He then ran to the other male and started to fight.

I ran to my mothers side because she feel. When I saw her I hugged her " MOMMY ITS GOING TO BE OK.! OK.! " I said. She then looked at me with her eyelids fluttering. When I turned around my father came to her other side. " CARLA IT GOING TO BE OK.! DON'T YOU DIE ON ME.! " He said with tears in his eyes. I then looked at her. She then turned her head to me and put her hand on my chick " E-Er-Eren.. A-Are you ok... Di-Did you g-Get hurt.." She said. I started to cry " N-No mommy... I-I'm o-ok... A-Are you ok... " I said still crying.

She smelled and me.. and looked at my father. " P-Please take c-care of our son.. Please..." She said looking at my dad. He then yelled at her. " STOP I-IT Y-YOUR N-NOT GOING TO DIE.! C-CARLA.! " He said. I started to yell at my mother " N-NO MOMMY YOUR NOT GOING TO LE-LEAVE ME OK.!"

She then started to cry. As she looked at me.. " E-Eren... Sweetheart... Mommy... W-Won't leave.. Y-You.. O-Ok.. M-Mommy is just going to sleep ok." She said still crying. I look at my dad he was so hart broke. Before my dad was going to say something she gave me a huge and said. " E-Eren... Do you know... W-Why I gave you the necklace..." I shock my head no... And looked at her. " N-No" With that she told me. " That key was.... mine when I was a baby. I'm now.. giving it to you...B-Because your gr-grandmother gave it to...me and... s-said.. give it to you're child...when you t-think it's time....A-and now it's t-time.." she said. With that she feel to the floor. And said to my father. " I-I....L-Love you.." She then looked at my dad and said " T-tack care of our son.." She then turns her head to me. Using all of her strength.. and took her last breath and said to me with a loving smile.. that I will never forget.. " I-I love... Y-you E..Eren~...."
With that she closed her eyes. 

I Sat there frozen... Then my father yelled at her while shaking her. " C-CARLA.! YOUR NOT LEAVING ME.! YOU HEAR ME.! YOUR NOT LEAVING ME.! STOP PLAYING GAMES PLEASE.! CARLA.!!!!" I then started to cry even harder... I then yelled... " M-M-MOMMY.!!" After that my dad picked her up and started to walk to the pack. When he got to the entrance. He then howled. When he was done howling. All of the pack came and looked at my dad then back to me. Then when they saw my dad caring my mother they all started to cry.. Everyone in the pack new how loving and caring my mother was.

She was the nicest person everyone seen. When someone family's member died she was there for them. Even when they did something bad. She new that they didn't mean it. Even she helped the males with work or giving them money for there families.All of the female and male were crying. Then someone howled. When someone howls  that means someone died that was important to them. And everyone howled. Then my dad spoke. " May...one of the men...make a funeral please.... so she can... Rest In Peace..." everyone in the pack ran off to do the funeral. Everyone helped and I was so happy that my mother meant to other people the same way I she did to me.

When everyone was done. It was already night time. Everyone here had a candle lighted. People put flowers everywhere. And there was Blue lights. When my dad was caring her. I was right next to him. When he put her in the boat. he placed one of her favorite flowers. Then I was next... I put her a flower and kissed her head... Then I walked to my fathers side. Then my dad spoked. " We are here to pay are respects to Carla. She was the nicest person I ever met. And I'll tell everyone this... Evening will be ok."

After everyone said there peace

After everyone said there peace. My dad pushed the boat. And when everyone left and said there prayers Me and my father were still there he grab my hand and pulled me.  When we home arrived home he hit me .And little did I knew my life will become a living hell.