Will i ever find my mate.

~Eren~

Whenever I think of the past... I just wished that the Alpha would've killed me. I've been abused for 12 years now. I have bruises, burn marks, scratches all over my body.Even I harm myself...Even though my father hits me until I'm bleeding he still keeps on going. Today in the morning I over slept, and he came with a belt ,and started to hit me with it.... I now have dark purple marks all over my back. When he was done he left... I was there on the floor breathing heavily trying to get my breath back...I wasn't crying it just when he hits me a lot I lose my breath fast. When I got my breath back together I went downstairs and looked around to see where my fathers was but.. he wasn't there.

So I went to the kitchen and started to cook something to eat. I cooked an egg and bacon. When I was done eating I cleaned my dish and went upstairs to clean my room. An hour past and my 'Father' hasn't came. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I was turning on the water ,and letting it fill the tube. I looked in the Mirror and saw myself. I had so many scratches, bruises, burn marks... I look at my face and saw my eyes they were duel. The spark that everyone has was gone because I lost my emotions. When the tube was filled. I got in and when my foot touched the water I felt so calm and warm.

Just then when I was about to wash my hair. My phone buzzed "Buzz" I look at my phone and saw that Marco texted me. " I wonder what he wants.?" I said. I picked up my phone and opened Marcos text.

*Marco*
EREN LOOK.! I found my mate.!

I stared at the word mate.. I was surprised that Marco found his mate...."W-When will I find my mate.." I thought. I started to text back.

*Eren*
Really congratulations. I'm so happy for you. But who is it.?

*Marco*
Ya.! Here look.!

                       ( Credits to the designer

( Credits to the designer.! )

When I look at the picture I froze....I saw horseface with my best friends. Me and Horseface never got along. Never in are lives we were nice.

*Eren*
Horseface is your mate.?!

*Marco*
Eren...

*Eren*
Sorry... It's just I never got along with him..

*Marco*
It's ok.! How's you and your...dad...

Marco knows about my dad. However one time he wanted to tell my dad to stop. I told him to stop or he'll get kicked out of the pack.

*Eren*
He's not here. I'm alone I'm just talking a bath.

As I put the phone down. I washed my hair and body and then put a towel around my waste and walk out to the room. When I was done putting on my clothes it was a sweater with long sleeve and some leggings.

                       ( I'll show you in Gacha life )

When he was done he went to his bed and was talking with Marco

( 2 hours later )

* Marco *
You'll find your mate one day.! Trust me.!

* Eren *
Ya ya ya. What everfh

When I was tipping I spelled it wrong because someone opened the front door and slammed it. And I just knew who it was.... It was my father Hes back. Just then Marco texted me.

* Marco * Are you ok.? Is there something wrong.?

I then texted Marcos really fast.

* Eren *
Marco my dad is here. Ok I'll be right back ok. It will just be a talk.....probably. I think ok bye.

* Marco *
EREN.!!

I put the phone on my hiding place and went back to my bed. Just when I was in my bed I heard heavy footsteps. I then look at the door as it slams open. I saw my father standing there with anger. He then looked at my ears. I think it because my ears were
Flopped down. He then got more mad. He then started to walk to me. Then when he was close to me. He slapped me and yelled " EREN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOUR EARS LIKE THAT.!" He said angry. I then look at him and said " Bu-But my ears were always like this..." I say. With a little bit of fear. When ever it comes to my father I always feel fear. He then grabbed my hair and dragged me out of my bed.

He then started to kick me and punch me. Over and over. I curl in to a ball. He then started to yell again.
" YOUR SUCH A USLESS PEACE OF SHIT.! YOUR THE REASON YOUR MOTHER IS GONE.!" He kept hitting me until he saw that the side of my head was bleeding. He then kicked me and before he left he said something that made me sad and I'll never forget. " Your such a useless son I ever had. I wish you died." He said and walked away. I was till on the ground...When he said that and left I was a ball of emotions. I was crying for the first time. And it actually burned my eyes.

He scratched me with his claws he ripped my sweater and I was bleeding from my head

He scratched me with his claws he ripped my sweater and I was bleeding from my head. When I got up. I fell on the bed with pain all over my body.
I was crying on a pillow because if he heard me crying he will hit me worse.

When I was done crying I got up from the bed and walked to my closet and grabbed my backpack. The only things I got was. Pictures of me and my mom. Then I got my blade. And some sweaters shorts hats shoes. And my mothers necklaces. Then when I heard laughing. I knew my dad had Company over.

Then I knew...this was my chance to leave...