The Big Sleep

I'm just going to take a moment to appreciate all the people who stuck around despite my slow updates

I love you all so much!!
Oh btw, (Name) will be appearing in seasons where the original cast weren't.

"Last time on Total Drama Island, 23 campers arrived and learned that they'll be spending the next eight weeks at a crusty old summer camp. The campers were faced with their first challenge, jumping off a cliff into shark infested waters, and while most campers took the plunge, a few were forced to wear the dreaded chicken hat. At the campfire ceremony, it all came down to two campers. Courtney has experience as a C.I.T in summer camp, but refused to jump, and Ezekiel managed to tick off every female contestant at camp with his sexist comments about women. In the end, the first camper voted off Total Drama Island was Ezekiel, proving that homeschooling and Reality T.V don't really mix. Who will be voted off this week in the most dramatic camp fire ceremony yet, find out tonight on Total... Drama.... Island." Chris announced.

*Intro*
The intro shows multiple cameras , before using a director's board, and the camera travels through the camera showing Chris running somewhere, before jumping off the cliff into the lake showing Owen swimming, when her farted, killing a fish that floated up to the Ocean showing Bridgette, and Geoff admiring each other on a surfboard when they smell the toxic fumes, the fish is carried by an eagle and dropped on Dj, causing the animals he was surrounded by the bite every part of his body, in the background Duncan laughs mockingly at him, and Courtney gives him a scolding glare, before the camera goes to top of a waterfall where Heather and LeShawana were fighting each other while (Name) was trying to calm them down, all oblivious to the waterfalll it's too late, and they fall off it screaming showing Harold practicing his karate skills until Izzy bumps into him launching them both into the outhouse causing Lindsay to fall out of it, and the camera pans to the crafts and services area where chef, is mixing mystery stew with his hand smirking at Noah and Ezekiel who were tied up, and they share a panicked glance, and Eva, and Tyler are arm wrestling, Evan won, where the camera to the beach where Katie and Sadie are admiring Justin, who is looking at two mirrors, and Beth grabs the camera, and does Baton twirling, before throwing it in the air, and when it lands, you see the entire camp sitting together while (Name) and Gwen were grinning at each other before Cody jumps out of nowhere startling the two girls.
*End*

You were sleeping soundly when you heard a loud air horn and woke up abruptly. "Ow!" You heard Leshwana yell. "It's 7:00 in the morning, do I look like a farmer to you?!" Eventually everyone got out of bed, and dressed. Cody tried to touch Eva's MP3 player only to get his hand nearly bit off, causing him to hide behind you.

"Woah, take it easy, it's just an electronic!" You exclaimed.

"What you call an electronic, I call my life." Eva responded.

"Morning, hope you slept well." Chris taunted

"Hi, Chris, you look really buff in those shorts." Heather complimented causing you to narrow you eyes, 'what was this girl's game?' You thought making a quick note to be wary of her.