Chapter 3

Hunk and Lance friendship amv! *squeal!* Sorta does have to do with this chapter! Yay! This is a short one, sorry.
-blue

Hunk POV

I ran after Lance, as he sped down the hallways of the castle to Blue's hangar. I slowed down and entered the hangar.

"Please, Blue!" Lance pleaded, tears streaming down his face, as he faced his former lion, "I need you! Please."

I ran over to Lance and pulled him into my arms. It hurts so much to see my best friend this way.

Lance didn't bother to hide his feelings. We had done this many times at the Garrison, and sometimes it would even be me in Lance's position with my anxiety.

"Was that Klara?" I asked, referring to his memory.

Lance wiped his tears and opened his mouth to speak when there was a bang at the door to Blue's hangar. Lance jumped out of my arms and stood up with a bright smile on his face. I studied his clear face, you couldn't even tell that he was crying a few moments ago.

"Are you okay, Lance?" I looked towards Shiro, who's worried voice echoed throughout the hangar.

"Yeah, I'm good!" Lance said with a smile and finger guns.

"Are you sure?" Pidge stepped forward, another question forming on her lips. I smiled, Pidge couldn't handle not knowing something. "Who was that girl?"

"Klara Lane," Lance said with an undertone of sadness, "She's my ex."

Lance never told me he dated Klara.

Keith rolled his eyes, "Seriously, Lance! Here we are worried about you because you ran out of training when you were just sulking over an ex!"

There were a few other grumbles in agreement and rolled eyes. Shiro spoke up, "Lance, please take the training seriously next time. It's not like you have anything to hide."

Anger built up inside of me, and I was about to yell at everyone, but Lance shot me a warning look and I closed my mouth.