Chapter 1

I ran trough a dark hallway. I was almost out of breath. I ran and openers the doot in front of me. A bright light showed up as i ran inside. Than i stood still. 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!' I saw my parents, friends and dog. I smiled. 'Yah you told me it was an emergency! I ran here from the store!' i said to my best friend Jimin while breathing heavily. He laughed and put a party hat on my head. 'Happy birthday day Taetae!' he hugged me. 30 december, my birthday. I was living my best life. I was happy. I had no reason to be sad- nevermind i had. I had a crush, a dangerous crush. If someone tells him, i'm dead. 'Him' Yes, him, i am gay. A gay boy in love with the most popular fuck boy from school. If he hears you have a crush on him, he is going to play with your feelings if you're a boy or a girl he always does the same. That's the reason only Jimin knows. I am to hard in love... This is my story, Paralyzed.

A week later'Taehyung!' i heard Jimins voice while i was walking down the hallway towards my locker

A week later
'Taehyung!' i heard Jimins voice while i was walking down the hallway towards my locker. I turned my head and saw him. 'Yes Jiminie?' 'I heard he joined a gang!' 'And with he you mean..?' 'Yes your crush!' Did i tell that already? No? Well my crush is Jeon Jungkook, as i said, a fuck boy. He does a lot of things like vandalism. His parents don't even pick up the phone anymore if it's from school! I believe there's a reason why he is like this.. He always stays out late, like always, he studies right before the test and still gets good grades... He sometimes comes to school with wounds, people think it's from the people he hangs out with.. But do you get cutting wounds from that? He still seems happy though.. 'That's the second one…' 'Did i tell you which one?' 'No?' i said while opening my locker and putting the books in my bag. 'The gang.' he said and i looked up with shocked eyes. 'The gang where the other one is in too?!' 'Yes!' I closed my locker, still shocked. 'Are you sure?' 'Yes i am!' Than the bell rang. We walked to class and sat in the middle row of the class. Than Jungkook walked in, late. I gulped and tried to avoid eye contact. And than i realized something. The only empty seat, was next to me. Jimin didn't have the same class, so i sat alone. Than Jungkook sat down there. I smelled his perfume, and damn that smelled good. Once the teacher was done with talking i heard his voice... It gave me chills. 'Can you maybe help me..?' he asked and i looked at him. His eyes were so beautiful.. I could stare for hours. 'Uh... Sure... What is it?' i helped him with his homework. We actually laughed. Maybe he isn't the bad boy everyone sees... He can be nice! He even helped me too. Every second i fell in love with him more and more. But sadly this happened.. A few lessons later i accidentally bumped into him. Turns out he forgot me already. 'Watch where you are going, loser.' he walked further. I just stood there, tears formed in my eyes. Did he forget me or just hate me? Was i to nice? Am i not good enough? All those questions started to fill my head. 'Taehyungie? Are you okay?' Jimin said. 'Huh what- oh yes i'm fine.' i smiled and walked further, i looked behind one time but Jungkook was gone already... What in hell do i have to do to make him notice me? Become like a him- oh my god i have an idea..

The next day
I stepped out of my car and everyone looked weird at me. I knew why. But i didn't care. Why to look at me? Because this was my outfit:

 Why to look at me? Because this was my outfit:

This was the new me. This was the only way Jungkook would notice me. No more nice behavior, no more hugs, no more piggybacks. Yes i changed for love, but i liked this me. This is actually the old me, before i met Jimin or Jungkook or anyone i know now. I used to be like this, i used to be like Jungkook. Guess this me has made a comeback. I walked trough the hallway ignoring the staring eyes and got to Jimin, who was standing by his locker. 'Hi Jimin.' he looked at me 'What in hell happened to you?!' Jimin said. 'Taehyung.. Did you?' 'What?' 'The old you..' 'What's with that?' 'You are back like you used to be, just for.. Him…' 'No, i just missed this me.' 'You still can't lie.' 'Fine, but i like this me.' 'Well okay than...' Jimin grabbed his books, so did i, and we walked to class. I really was getting tired of all the stares. Like, okay i changed my style but that doesn't mean you have to stare? Than i bumped into him again...