The sleepover

It's the end of the day and me and Clara are having a sleepover at my house my brother Spencer is also having a sleepover with one of his friends.I don't know which one though. Mom we need to go pick up Clara I said Okay I'm coming she said SPENCE I yelled COMON WERE LEAVING! COMING he yelled back before running down the stairs!

*at Clara's*

Clara's POV.

BYE MOM BYE DAD I yelled before leaving when I got out side I was really cold cause its the end of the summer and I was in a purple tank top and black shorts and purple converse!

Then I got in Ava's car and we left to go to Spencer's friends house!

Spencer's POV.

Agh in the car with 3 girls were going to Ian's house to pick him up!

This is gonna be epic!

*at Ian's house*

Ian's POV.

Bye mom love you I said

Bye honey have fun I love you she said

When I got into Spencer's car

I saw AVA OMG AVA what's she doing her oh yeah she's Spencer's younger sister!

Clara's POV.

OMG it's Ian I saw Ava's face turn as white as a ghost OMG the only seat in the car left is next to AVA!

Ava's POV.

OMG it's Ian he's staying at my house for a weekend and its a four day weekend!!!

The only seat left is next to me!!!

Ian You can sit next to Ava my mom said then he came and sat by me. our car is really small so were all crowded in the car.