💖Part 3💖

Age: 17

Beverlys POV
3 months later...
I've been living with Ben for almost 4 months now, and I'm almost done with the first trimester. It was around midnight and I couldn't fall asleep. I looked over at Ben, who was fast asleep. I slowly got out of bed, trying not to wake him. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and I got myself a glass of water. I sat down at the dining room table and finished drinking the water. I ran a hand through my hair. Tears began to well up in my eyes. I haven't spoken to my aunt in months, since the day I told her I was pregnant, I feel like a burden. I just came to live with Ben. I know his mom doesn't mind, but it still feels like I'm intruding. I'm so scared that I'm not gonna be able to be a good mother to my child. I thought about adoption, but I decided against it, because one, I know I would regret it, and two, I couldn't do that to Ben. I know he would be an amazing dad. I began to sob softly into my hands, trying not to be loud as to not wake anyone up.
"Beverly?" I heard from behind me
I turned around and saw Mrs. Hanscom standing behind me.
"Oh, hi Mrs. Hanscom" I said wiping away my tears.
"Honey it's late, why are you crying?" She asked me
"It's nothing, I'm fine" I said
She walked over to the other side of the table and she sat down.
"What's wrong?" She asked again
I sighed "it's just, a lot you know? I haven't spoken to my aunt in forever, I feel like I'm a burden because I'm living here, and I'm scared and it's a lot" I rambled
She reached across the table and took one of my hands in hers.
"When I was pregnant with Ben, I was 15 going on 16. His father wanted nothing to do with him. My parents kicked me out and I went to go stay with my best friend. Her parents didn't mind because they saw me as their own daughter. She was there with me throughout every time I had morning sickness, she was there for every appointment and she even helped me raise Ben. The entire time I was staying with her I felt the exact way you're feeling. I get the feeling that your a burden, but I promise you that you aren't. I've been in your position and I understand, but you're important to Ben and you're important to me and I'll be damned if you don't have a safe place to stay"
I was crying again, but this time for happiness, damn hormones. "Thanks Mrs. Hanscom"
"You're welcome"
"Do you still talk to you're best friend?" I asked curiously
"Yes I do. She lives two streets over and she always comes over to see Ben"
"That must be nice"
"It is. Come on, it's late and you need all the rest you can get" She said standing up.
I stood up as well. I decided to hug her.
"Thank you, I really needed that" I told her
"No problem" she kissed my head "Goodnight Bev" she said walking upstairs.
"Night"
I grabbed my cup and set it in the sink. I walked upstairs back to Ben and I's room. He was still asleep. I slid back under the covers and I laid down on my pillow. I leaned up and kissed Bens forehead.
"I love you" I whispered
I moved so that I was close to him and that my head was under his chin.
"I love you too" I heard him said but it was barely audible.
I smiled and fell asleep.

~Asia♎️