𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝕾𝖎𝖝

After doing a research on the boys band PRETTYMUCH Adaijah was fucking shooked. The way Zion sings just leaves her in awe

She didn't know if she should feel mad that Zion forgot to tell her or happy because the music was fire and they were lyrical masterminds.

Adaijah cooks breakfast for the boys. Then decided to check up on Aaliyah.

Adaijah makes her way to Aaliyah's room. The door of her room was filled with drawings and glitter. Adaijah opens the door peeking her head through.

She saw Aaliyah was awake sitting at her little table drawing. "Hey, warrior princess." Adaijah said making herself known.

"Hey Adaijah." Aaliyah said going back to drawing. Aaliyah seemed so conceited on the drawing, like every detail had to perfect.

"What are you drawing?" Adaijah asked, now walking into her room. She takes a seat next to Aaliyah.

"It's a drawing of us." She said. The drawing showed a little girl, a man, and a women. Adaijah guessed it was  Her, Zion, and Aaliyah.

It was sweet and cute. "This is a really good drawing." Adaijah complimented. Aaliyah thanked her and went back to finishing her drawing. "Are you hungry?" Aaliyah nods her head, as she feels her stomach rumble at the mention of food.

"Yes."

"Then come on." Aaliyah takes Adaijah's hand and they both go to kitchen.

When they get to the kitchen there was Brandon, Edwin, Austin, and Nick already digging in to the food eating like they haven't eaten in days.

Adaijah made Aaliyah a plate of food and set her food on the table where the boys were sitting.

She went back to Zion's room to see if he was going to come down and eat. She walks into the room to see Zion laying in bed on his phone.

Her appearance made him almost throw his phone off the bed. "Are you coming to eat?" Adaijah asked him. He said nothing but just looked at her.

All he could think of was how perfect she looked in front of him. He admired her beauty for a long time. The room grew silent until Adaijah chuckled.

"Zion your doing it again" Adaijah walks over to the bed, as the boy eyes follows her every move.

Zion puts himself at the edge of the bed, pulling Adaijah in between his legs. This caused Adaijah to let out a small laugh as her hands caress his face.

"In a minute." He answered, pulling her closer by her waist. They both admired each other, realizing that this is probably the most closest thing to lo-affection that they felt in a while.

"How can someone even be this amazing." Zion asked. Adaijah hands flew to his dreads and started to play with them.

"Practice." She answered. "So.. your in a boyband." Adaijah said completely changing the conversation route.

"Yea, I'm sorry about that I forget sometimes."

"How could you have forgotten that you the voice of a fucking angel." She playfully shoved him backwards, his grip on her waist never loosening.

"I don't but thanks." He said with a wide smile on his face.

"You're gonna sing for me one of these days." Adaijah said, causing Zion smile to turn into a grin.

"Sure, mamas." He said. Adaijah bends down and place a peck on Zion's lips. He pouts at the kiss causing Adaijah to laugh.

"Come on, you could do better." Zion said. He flips them, so now Adaijah is laying on the bed. He gets on top of her and smashes his lips on her.

She loved how his lips fit perfectly with hers. The kiss was soft and sweet which gave butterflies in Adaijah's stomach.

Same for Zion. Her lips were so soft like a pillow and so welcoming making him forget about every problem he ever had. He loved it.

He breaks the kiss first. Not because he needed air but just to admire Adaijah again.

Adaijah looks at her phone and see what time it is. It was 8:07 and she had less than two hours to get to work.

"I'll have to leave soon." Adaijah said, a pout appears on Zion's face. He pulls Adaijah closer, not wanting to let her go.

She caresses Zion face and stares at his beautiful face. She loves how his eyes are are a little low due to just waking up, how his lips laid in a thin line. He was so precious.

"Nooo!" Zion whined, pulling Adaijah closer.

Zion laid his head on Adaijah chest finding warmth and comfort in Adaijah presence. He didn't want to let her go, all he wanted to do was stay there all day and just hold each other.

"I don't want to go, but I have too." As much as Adaijah had to leave her body was telling her to stay exactly where she was, in Zion's arms.

"No, you don't." Zion mumbles into Adaijah's chest. Holding her tight, pushing his head closer into her chest.

Adaijah fingers finds his blonde dreads and plays with them. He relaxed in her touch, never wanting her fingers to stop.

He lifts his head and repeatedly pecks Adaijah's lips, trying to do his best to make her stay.

Adaijah falling into Zion's trap, pulls him into a full kiss. "I will never get tired of that." Zion said pulling away, his blonde dreads falling into his face.