𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Adaijah sat in the garage just like everyone else but was paying no attention to Zion at all. She knew if she looked at him she would cry and A bad bitch never cries for nobody.

She did meet a lot of new people like the bell twins, and Wolfie, Choppa, and Malak and more. They were cool.

"Aren't you Zion's girl." Wolfie said. Adaijah didn't even have to look at Zion to know he was staring at her.

"I'm nobody's girl." They all look at Zion and then back to me. I pretended like nothing was wrong. They all seemed a bit uncomfortable now.

At this point Adaijah just wanted to just go home and binge watch something on Netflix, but she didn't want to leave Kiana. 

"That means you single right." Elijah said. This cause everyone to look at him funny.

"Seriously bro." Malak said. They knew that Zion can hear everything they are talking about and Adaijah didn't care she wanted to hurt his feelings since he played with hers.

"Apparently I was always single." Adaijah said taking a sip from her beer can. Even though she's underage she really needs it right now to calm her down.

She could still feel Zion staring at the back of her head. "How about we talk about something different?" Edwin said hopping into the conversation as he sees how it's affecting Zion.

"I gotta use the bathroom I'll be right back." Adaijah said, she gets up from her chair and walks out of the garage and into the house.

She made her way to the bathroom but was stopped when someone grabbed her by her arm. She turned around and saw Zion holding her arm.

She quickly yanked her arm out of his grasp. "Adaijah please, can we talk?" He said. Adaijah closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Zion do you know how hard it is for me to not hit you right now, it's taking everything in my body to not hit you." She said, backing away from. "You told me you wasn't like the other guys that were in my life but you proved me wrong, and I was an idiot to believe anything you said, because I was blinded by my feelings and you think you can play me, like I wasn't going to find out."

"Sammi is just a friend, we were just talking." He said defending himself.

"So friends sit on each other's lap, and have their face three inches apart, do I look stupid to you!" Adaijah screamed alittle too loud.

"Adaijah, please stop and listen to me. Everything I said I meant it, everything we did I cherished it, When I look at you, you make my day better, When I touch you all my problems go away, when we kiss I get butterflies in my stomach, being able to see you smile is everything to me, hearing your laugh makes my heart beat faster, just holding you in my arms is enough to get me through the day, me and sammi are nothing, she can't even compare to you. Since you came into my life I finally understand what I was missing, you make me happy, you make Aaliyah happy, don't give up on us, please not yet. This past week since I've meet you, I felt things that I haven't even felt with my baby momma. I know what you saw may have look bad but if you just let me explain everything, I promise everything will make sense." He said, grabbing her hand.

Adaijah felt her heart fluster at his words they were so beautiful, she wanted to burst into tears, but she didn't know if she could even trust him or not.

"I just need time to think." She said pulling her hand from out his grasp. He watched as hand moves from his, his breathing was slowing down.

The thought of losing Adaijah was killing him. He felt like he couldn't breath as she slipped away from him. He felt his eyes tearing up at the thought of losing her.

He didn't want to give her space but he knew he had too. She needed to think this through and process everything.

Zion walks back into the garage, he doesn't say or look at anyone he just stares at the floor thinking and hating himself. Everyone was staring at him in concern, his eyes looked dead.

After Adaijah finish using the bathroom she went back into the garage. When she looked at Zion he looked broken, and she wanted to do nothing more then to cuddle him but she needed space from him.

The whole time the others were talking all she could think about was Zion's words to her.

They were so beautiful and heart melting but she couldn't shake the idea of Sammi and Zion out of her head like it was programmed into her brain now.

It was slowly killing her.

But she didn't want to break down in front of everyone. She excused herself from everyone and walked into the backyard.

She sat on the back porch with her beer can still in her hand. She thought if she got some fresh air she could cool down a little.

But she felt her tears get caught in her throat.

"Would you like some company?" Kiana asked. Kiana and Ansley take a seat on both sides of Adaijah.

"Sure." She said sniffling, so her tears won't fall.

"You want to talk about it?" Ansley said.

She shakes her head, letting out a chuckle. "Why am I even surprise this happened, I should have listened to you Kiana, you were right, like always."

"Not this time." She said wrapping her arm around Adaijah. "This time I was wrong and I could admit that. With other guys you can tell you wasn't happy, but with Z, a smile was painted on you face everyday, and I've never seen you so happy, Dai." Kiana gives adaijah a genuine smile, letting her know that things are gonna be alright.

"I've known Zion for some time now and I know that he would never do anything to hurt you. Everytime we are talking, he brings you up, he tells me great things about you, and he can't stop smiling, and his eyes light up, and he blushes when the boys tease him about it. I've never seen him so happy." Ansley said.

Adaijah felt tears form in her eyes. They weren't sad tears, they were tears of joy. She wish that she could run into Zion's arms and apologize for overreacting and not giving him a chance, but her pride was holding her back.

Her pride was her worst enemy.

A/N: sorry this is not the best chapter, but I was running out of ideas so I had to Improvise 😪