A rough gentlemen (smut/short)

(A/N): Mark is a very respectful and kind person,please go check out his content. This is all a work of FICTION.thank you. 

2nd person pov

Mark had invited you to his studio to help him record an up coming gameplay. You sat down in his chair,but upside down. You giggled and swithed positions on the chair until you landed on a position that made Mark get flustered. Your arse was off of the chair,you tried to get up but a hand was on your back. You turned back and saw Mark holding you down. "Why did you tease me sweetheart?" You blushed and he looked at you with realization in his eyes. "I'm sorry (y/n) i took it a bit to far..." He took his hand off of you. You looked at him with pleading eyes. "No it's okay Mark. I don't mind,just please do it." He looked uncertain. "I don't know...are you sure you're okay with it?" You nodded in certainty. "O-okay...." He grabbed your hips and placed you gently placed you on his chair. He grabbed your shirt and stopped. "May I?" You shyly nodded. He put his hands in your shirt and took your shirt off. He then stopped at your bra. "Please don't tease..." He grinned and chuckled a bit. You took off your own bra and he blushed madly. You grabbed his hand and placed it on your bare breast. Mark squeezed it slightly and sucked on your other. Pleasure and pain flooded into your body and moaned a bit. Mark started to get more confident and started to grope your breast. You gasped,pain stabbed in you like a knife. "Please st-stop" His eyes widened and stopped immediately stopped. You started to get needy and touched his crotch. He looked at you, with lustful eyes. "Come on baby,take it out for me~" (a/n:what did i just write?!XD)  You slowly unzipped his pants and took out his member. 

-----------------------------------------------Le sex time skip to the middle----------------------------------------

Amy walked into the recording room. "What da fu-"

(A/N):Sorry this chapter was a little short :P I gets lazy