edd boys part 1 (smut/fluff)

(A/N):I respect for the passed creator Edd i will not be shipping him with anyone.Please respect my desion. Thx......

                                                                              Matt's story(fluff ) (AOMyxMatt)

Matt's pov  

   I was walking down the hall of our house,when i overheard Edd talking on the phone with some woman. "You can come tomorrow? Oh well bugger him!Just come tomorrow and we can hang out." He continued to encourage the other person on the line to come over tomorrow. And he proved to be successful from what i could hear. "Who was that Edd?" I asked teasingly. He laughed and punched my shoulder slightly."No one, nosy." I laughed along with him and we began wrestling on the floor. Tom walked into the living room."Alright you two fags,cut it out." We separated immediately,because if we got on his nerves when he's drunk well.... Lets not go there heheh... Once Edd got up,he went to the kitchen to start preparing food for us. ~le time skip to next day~  I woke up to the sound of the doorbell being rung. I rushed out to see the woman. She was incredibly short. I laughed and instantly thought she was cute. Her voice was high pitched,but not to the point that it was annoying.  As I started to talk to her and I loved her personality too. She was well my cup of tea. We started to talk more and more,even after she left. No one else really cared for her that much which meant that she was all mine. I brought her to the park one day and sat her down under a tree. "Hey AOMy?" She looked up at me with a curious look in her eyes. "I...-she kissed me-Huh?!" She giggled "Edd already told me along time ago silly!" I put my forehead up against her's and laughed to myself. "So-I tokk her hand and looked at her-You want to be mine?" She kissed me once more."That would be great..."

                                            -------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                           Tom's story (smut)(Tomxreader)  

2nd person pov

(a/n):Tom's demon will be named Sai in this story just so you know so you won't get confused.And the reader is male OwO

You were walking down the street at midnight you had gotten drunk at a bar and were now sober. As you turned into a dark ally way,you noticed a figure that was slightly slumped to one side. "Hello? Is anyone there?" Suddenly the figure raced towards you and slammed you up against a wall. But then they just let you free and said bitterly."Sorry,you scared me,slut." You gasped at his rudeness. "Oh sorry, I'm just tired sweetheart.." He had a Smirnoff bottle in his hand and looked definitely drunk "First of all,don't call me sweetheart'and second,please just leave me alone." He looked offended bye this and took a sip from his bottle."Look here you little bitch,I can call you whatever the fuck i want.I don't need your permission okay? Sweetheart?" He got so close to you,you could smell the alcohol and it burned your nose. Like any normal person,you pushed away this creep. "Hey we got of on the wrong hand...my name's Thomas,but my roomates call me Tom." You looked at him with disgust in your eyes.No way! Is he trying to hit on me?! ,You thought to yourself,but then decided not to jump to conclusions. "My name is (y/n)" You shook his hand. "Wanna sip?" You nodded and got drunk with him. "So Tom....my place or...yours?~" He laughed and you guys stumbled on to his house. He said that his roomates should be in bed by now,but just in case you climbed in through the window in his room. After awhile of him making up excuses to why he was home so late,he came into the room. You looked at,your vision becoming blurred. The next day you woke right next to him in bed. You looked down and you were bare. You smiled to yourself,remembering the night before. "What a great night.." You muttered to yourself.

                                             ---------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N):part 2 will come out later,sorry I just need a break from Eddsworld :P I will start writing the next which will be Danplan so that will be fun....Some people suggested i did it so there you go. Hosen here I come. BTW,these stort stories are not only ships between the reder or my OC, I will also be taking requests for youtuberxyoutuber ships!