SAN MARCOS

↬preface

preface

isabelle cortez isn't your average teenager. in fact she wished that she was just like some of the girls in her school. always following in line with her parent's wishes. it seemed like ever since she was born they planned her life. while most girls like maddy perez and cassie howard got shit faced and made stupid mistakes, she could never (at least not in public). it's not like she judged them or thought she was better than them and their squad. she was envious, the had the freedom she could never have. at least not until college. 

she wasn't the bad bitch in school, but she wasn't a loser either. she's a cheerleader with her own clique that people take notice, and great boyfriend who would do anything for her. she keeps her grades up and makes sure she looks good, making sure her parents are proud even though she's screaming on the inside. she never rebelled against their wishes unlike her sister. well except for one, to date nate jacobs.

see her father is a top attorney with his own law firm who so happens to be best friends with cal jacobs, i'm talking like since college. and when he had his girls and cal had his boys they had some sort of a pact that they would get them to get married. so the bond of cortez-jacobs would be generational. unfortunately for them; both sisters didn't have the best relationships with the jacob boys. during the ninth grade dance nate's older brother aaron tried to finger izzie's older sister rowan in an empty classroom. so she did what any sane girl would do, she punched him in the throat and kneed his crotch. when izzie was in elementary school she had a pretty good relationship with nate. to the point that they would hang out at eachothers house almost everyday. which luckily for them was easy since they lived across the street from one another. everything was great until middle school, and nate became the asshole he is today. they haven't had a single conversation with each other, until that night at mckays.

DISCLAIMER:

strong language, drug use, sex
alcohol use, just crazy stuff like the show!

A/N: ughh i feel like this was too long.