01.

izzie ran around her room in a rush looking for everything she needed for tonight

izzie ran around her room in a rush looking for everything she needed for tonight. she started filling her cheer bag with a change of clothes, makeup, a curling iron and heels. she and her friends couldn't stop talking about mckays party. she knew that it was gonna be crazy since most parties in his friend group were.

she ran downstairs racing by her parents, she didn't want to explain where she was going, she hated lying to them. "hold up mija, where do you think you're going?" her father said. she cringed and turned around with a fake smile. "oh, i'm going to morgan's house, she's picking me up right now actually. i'm sorry i forgot to ask you, but can i spend the night at her house? everyone's gonna be there, we're gonna do a noah centineo netflix marathon and do face masks. please?" izzie said with her puppy dog eyes that her dad couldn't resist. robert smiled and nodded. "okay, but text me when you go to bed." izzie smiled and hugged him, until she heard a certain honk from her best friends. "that's mo, i gotta go!" she begun to run outside but felt a hand grip her arm. "sweets what are you and the girls really up to?" her mother cornered her. izzie whipped her head at the car waiting for her and sighed. "okay mom we're going to a party at mckay's." her mother laughed and put her hand on isabelle's cheek. "be safe, don't drink or get lost with your friends and text me the second you leave the party." izzie squealed and ran to her friends "thank you mommy!" in another world her mother would have never let her go to the party and locked her in her room. but things were different, and she could thank her older sister for that.

she opened the passenger door to a very grumpy looking morgan.  "could you have taken any longer?" izzie laughed and shrugged while putting her things in the backseat. "sorry but my mom cornered me asking where i was going!" morgan raised her eyebrows, "did you tell her the truth?" "yupp, and the weird thing is that she was totally cool about it." morgan gasped, "shit who knew that the best thing rowan did for you was to totally fuck up your parents. it's like your moms a different person!" izzie rolled her eyes, "whatever bitch, can you just drive now?"

later in morgan's room, izzie and her squad were getting ready for tonight. "look all i want for us is to get shit faced or makeout with some hot guy. so, we better look hot bitches!" stassi announced while straightening her hair. nova faked coughed. "or girl, sorry boo!" stassi corrected. nova smiled while continuing to draw stars all over her eyes with neon blue eyeliner. "make sure everyone's phone is charged and around 2 we meet by morgan's car. i don't want any of you hoes to go missing and if you do decide to hookup, we text each other, stassi!" the girl in question stopped doing her hair and scoffed."look what i do with my hookup is none of your business." everyone in school knew that stassi and cole montgomery were hooking up. it was just common knowledge. there was never physical evidence because stassi threatened if he ever filmed them having sex, she would tell the cheer squad he had a small dick and wasn't circumcised. it wasn't the truth, but no girl would touch that. nova added, "besides it might be izzie and liam that hookup tonight." izzie laughed while grabbing her phone. but the smile faded when she looked at her messages and realized liam hadn't texted her in a week. "well you don't have to worry about that since he hasn't texted me since last friday." morgan scoffed, "do you want me to kick his ass?" izzie shook her head, "nahh thanks love, he's probably busy with his boys or something." stassi rolled her eyes at her oblivious best friend and shared a look with morgan and nova. the three girls had a suspicion that izzie loved liam more than he loved her. and that he was fucking some other girl on the low. call it woman's intuition or protectiveness; but they weren't crazy about him. but what could they do, the girl was in love. 

an hour later izzie stepped out of the bathroom from changing. she had on a white off the shoulder crop top that reached to her ribs, and a pair of skinny jeans and black heels. "how do i look?" the girls starting woo-hooing and laughing. "mami you look hot! if you were my type i would get it!" nova said, and the trio started laughing at the statement. "all of us look fire and ready to get turn up! lets go!" stassi said excitedly. the group left morgan's house and was headed to mckay's. izzie started getting butterflies in her stomach and secretly hoped that they all had a good time.

_______________________________________________________

AN: hey i'm sorry that i took FOREVER on this but i'm so thankful for all the feedback this story is getting so far! also let me know if you want me to include izzy's or her squad's outfits for every chapter. i'm a visual reader so i like stuff like that. desi 💖

IZZIE'S OUTFIT: