03.

the car ride was a blur and the only sound izzie heard was the radio, but all of a sudden she was walking into familiar and yet not so familiar territory

the car ride was a blur and the only sound izzie heard was the radio, but all of a sudden she was walking into familiar and yet not so familiar territory. the last time she was in his home was when she was eleven and after nate had called her an annoying bitch. the universe must be enjoying this one. nate leads her into his room and locks the door behind him. all of the nerves she was feeling was replaced by a combination of lust and revenge. she turned around and was met with his eyes. he was intimidatingly close to her. "are you sure about this?" nate asked not giving a shit about how she felt, more about her consent. she smirked, "come here and fuck me already." she grabbed him by his shirt and kissed him passionately. he grabbed the back of her thighs and picked her up and put her on the bed.

_fade to black_

izzie looked at the clock and it read 5:30, she looked out the window and the sky was periwinkle blue and the sun barely was up. when she turned to her left all of their activities flooded in her mind. her buzz was significantly gone and she was faced with the reality of what she had done. "fuck!" she whispered to herself trying not to wake him up. her first plan was to sneak out and go home but she told her parents she was sleeping over morgan's and izzie's dad wakes up so damn early. she would have been bound to get caught. the brunette sighed; "hey", she said while trying to wake him up. she started poking his arm until she heard a groan. "what the fuck!" she flinched at his rough voice, first then rolled her eyes. "i need you to drop me off somewhere." "you do fucking know that you live across the fucking street?" izzie scoffed, "i told my parents i was sleeping at morgans, and if they see me sneak in with what i'm wearing i'm dead!" nate sat up and crossed his arm, "not my problem." izzie started shoving him, "come on, don't be such a dick! I mean you just got some can you at least do me a favor?!" she then straddled him and started poking him all over. "please please pleeeassee!" nate smirked at her and grabbed her hands. "you're gonna have to stop that right now." he then pushed her off to her side of the bed. and he swore he heard a small yelp out of her. "thank you!" she said while getting they both changed. 

she finally arrived at morgans and the sun was fully up and shining. it was like a bright rude awakening  izzie turned to him and tried to hide the thoughts in her about him looking good in the morning. "we never speak of this to anyone." she said sternly while getting out of the car without hearing his response. she knew as much as she wished he was going to tell whoever he could about what they did. izzie crept to the side of the house where morgans bedroom window was and lightly knocked on the window. suddenly the window opened and izzie tried to climb in without making too much noise. failing actually, because right when she was inside she tripped on the window rail and fell on the floor. all of the girls surrounded her, shushing her and laughing while getting her up. "so are you gonna tell us what happened at mckays or what?" nova said. and just like that the entire night, including mckays party, finding liam, and what she and nate did came flooding. tears started flowing and she shrugged, "i think me and liam are over, and i fucked nate jacobs!" she sobbed while the girls surrounded her. "aww babes its okay, you're going to be fine. first you thing though you need to take a shower." stassi said while giggling. they wiped her tears and comforted her the best way they could. and that was everything isabelle needed.

______________________________

AN: i am so sorry guys for taking FOREVER to post! thank you for the feedback i'm soo happy that everyone likes the story! honestly the sex part was the hardest for me to do and seriously caused me writers block. i've never written smut and i just didn't want to fuck it up lol.