Chapter 3

I have no words

Draco had a meeting coming up but he knows he was supposed to get rid of Harry Potter. How is he supposed to show up to a meeting with him? Eventually it dawned upon him that he could bring him to the dark side and protect him.
"Baby?" He called to Harry as he was brushing his teeth. "How'd you like to come to a meeting with me. Harry looked scared but eventually agreed and got dressed.

 Harry looked scared but eventually agreed and got dressed

Draco's mouth fell to the floor when he saw Harry

Draco's mouth fell to the floor when he saw Harry. "I-I know I-I'm not that c-cute stop s-staring." Harry mumbled until Draco came and kissed him. "Your beautiful and I don't want anyone else beside me." Harry smiled and walked to the dresser and grabbed the Crabbes heart that was enchanted to keep beating, and his head.

"Let's go love." Draco took his hand flooed out of Hogwarts using Professor Snapes Office. When they reached the meeting few people gave weird looks but didn't attack, this surprised Draco but he still didn't let his guard down. When the meeting started the dark lord, who looked like Tom Riddle and not the snake monster, walked out and began to speak. "Firstly, we are to Draco's choice of queen, The meeting was supposed to me about how I found out the tall tail of me dying to Harry Potter was faked by Albus." Hisses filled the crowd and Harry seemed to relax and Draco took his hand. "And we will not attack Potter. Seeing as Draco is my successor you must get used to his presence."

A death eater rose up and yelled "We must bow to that spoiled little boy?!" Draco stood with his wand in his hand. Then Harry stood up and snapped. "SPOILED?! Did I miss the memo?! Because the way my 'family' treated me was awful! I d-didn't e-even get a p-proper m-meal at n-night..." Harry trailed off in tears And clung to Draco, who was pissed. "Yet another lie. This boy went through more then us adults can imagine!" The dark lord froze the man knowing Draco was going to want to kill him himself. "Now..Draco What is the report on Hogwarts. I hear of a trader?" Draco took the jar of crabbes heart and the box of his head also containing the stone. "I made sure that I ended him, though I ask to keep the heart." A smirk formed on his face as Draco turned to so back down. Scanning the crowd, Draco noticed that Crabbes fame wasn't their. "Perfect, now what else do we have in store?"

Time skip..

After the meeting Draco was seething. Wanting to get his hands on the one who made his love cry. "Wait Draco we will kill the man soon enough."

GORE AHEAD⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Draco walked and heard a snap, then someone came out of his cell with broken wand bits. "He is all yours my lords." The man bowed. Draco went in and shot curse after curse.
"Expulso!" He exploded his arms
"Sectumsempra!" He cut into his legs and torso
"Firestorm!" He set his feet on fire
"Crucio!" He was placed in the worst pain imaginable.
Draco took the knife and cut open his chest and took out his heart putting it into a water filled jar to keep it beating for his love. Then took his eyes and stabbed them in.

Draco suddenly felt a painful shift in his body. After blacking out he awoke to see a shocked Tom and a mangled man. "What did I do?" Draco Asked wiping his mouth of blood. "Your a werewolf...I-I need to check something" The shocked Dark lord walked out with a fast pace

Gore over :3

Harry laid in bed with his pjs on waiting for Draco. When he appeared he had a new jar with the old one as well. "Here you are love!" Draco said giving Harry the heart. Harry put it on top of a shelf. Draco tried to kiss him but "No way mister! You smell like old blood and mold no kisses until you shower!" Harry pouted. Draco chuckled and walked to take a shower.

After the shower Harry cuddled Draco in bed as they talked about the day. "We have to go on a mission soon to kill allies with the light." Harry hummed but had a ideas. "You know how you call me your queen? What if we leave a green queens card outside the door of there houses to give them a warning." Before Draco could make any input whatsoever Harry continued. "They won't think much of it, until they see you and me inside the house and death eaters around so they can't escape!" Harry was giggling getting closer to Draco who told him it was a great idea.

My thumbs....they hurt....

819 words