Chapter 5

OK LETS TALK! When I was making Snape's part I was think of the one from AVPM PLEASE NOTE THAT if you haven't watched it you need to it was extremely funny
And, for A/N reasons I'm going to refer To Draco/Alex And Harry/Hadrian as Draco and Harry ONWARDS

Albus' POV

I walked to my office thinking about that strong magic that I felt when I was looking around in the library. I see something land on the floor in front of me and go to pick it up.

Odd

Odd..? What is a card doing here? I shake it off and place it on my desk, calling Snape to come and give me a report on what in the name of the founders was the dark lord doing. Before he reaches the office I hear...giggling?

Snape's POV

I walked to the headmasters office with fake news of the dark lords plans, I was never loyal to that Buffon when he separated family's. When I get there I see the queens card on his desk and my eyes widened. "SIR! Where did you find this card?!" I ask. "On the floor out side then the craziest thing happened-" I cut him off "DID YOU HEAR LAUGHTER OR GIGGLE?!" I asked trying to see where he was going to die now or later. "I was about to say, I heard giggling." When he said that I got extremely close and told him. "SIR! That was a warning from the heir of the Dark lord. His 'Queen'  giggling is a sign to be wary of."I say shaking his shoulders. "Do you know who he is?" I knew I had to tell the truth, but he took infants away from there mothers. That in its self was Bullshit. "No he wears a mask. All we know is that his giggling doesn't mean anything good

Harry's POV

As I walked back to my dorm, everything was packed and Draco or well, Alex was dressed in his mission outfit. "es-tu prêt amour?" (Are you ready love?) I nodded my head and grab his hand. After we make it to Snapes room and floo to my old "family's" home I instantly see Vernon eating along with his son and my aunt with what appeared to be...bruises? "HOWD YOU GET INTO MY HOUSE?!" Yell Vernon when he saw us.

"Hello, my name is Alex Riddle-Black. I'm Harry's boyfriend." My 'uncle' makes a face and says "Your even more of a freak." I just smile as Alex's magic goes haywire. "What. Did. You. Just. Say..?" He asked taking out his wand. "He's a freak just like you!" He throws a blood boiling curse at him and aims for my aunt but I take his hand. "Not her..." he nods and throws another on at my 'uncle'.
"Hey auntie..." she looked at me with tears in her eyes. "I'm so sorry" she runs up and hugs me. "That horrible old man...I didn't want to..." I just hugged her back. I let go and pull her behind me to keep Draco from killing her.

Do I even need a warning?

Alex took his knife and stabbed out his eyes then began carving his eyes out before getting a jar and took his heart and put it in the jar. He then heals him. Trowing cures after curse he made him feel the pain I did growing up.
Draco healed him again but put him in a crate he summoned. Locking it
"Babe don't kill My cousin." I say he nodded, grabbed the trunk and walked to me handing me the heart. "D-Dudders? Come here baby!" My aunt ran after her son and picked it up. Is it just me or did he lose weight? Like not just a pound or two, how did I not see this?