Chapter 1

ISOLATION HAD NEVER really bothered Lilith until it became her constant. The only people she saw day in and day out were the men that came to deliver her food and take her to the bathroom. Which, unfortunately, was almost always Griggs, the head of security. (Known to Lilith as the biggest asshole of the bunch)

She only turned away from the plastic chessboard she was barely allowed to have in her cell when she heard movement from beyond the walls of confinement.

She could sense the Adamantium from a mile away and it brought a smirk to her face.

Just as the cell door opened, the guard sretched out a hand to stop the man from going any further. He gestured down to the Wolverine's hands with only a simple movement of the head. Logan knew what he meant immediately and jerked away. 

"She won't hurt me." He hissed, glaring harshly at the man before beginning to walk through the plastic tube that led into Lilith's cell, his boots creating a small echo throughout the room.   

"Logan, what a surprise." Lilith smirked, not turning to face him. He stood outside of her cell still, waiting to see if she was in a good enough mood today before he put himself in her cell. "Though, I still find it hard to believe that you would visit me here in my humble abode. Especially with those claws of yours." She finally turned, her gaze rested devilishly on his hands that were now clenching tightly into fists. 

"You're lucky I like you, kid." He said just as he decided it was safe enough to visit her. "Which is surprising, considering you're quite a bit like your father." He stepped into her cell and stalked over to take a chair in front of her on the opposite side of the chessboard. 

"I take that as a compliment." She stated, before her gaze turned down to the game in front of them. "Care to play a game?" She asked, gesturing to the board. Logan light-heartedly chuckled.

"The only reason you wanna play is 'cause you know you'll win." He accused and Lilith mock gasped.

"Me? Never." She smirked widely and Logan shook his head at the girl.

"Fine." He agreed and Lilith's smirk grew even wider than before if such a thing were possible.

They played for a while, both being formidable apponents when it came to that particular game. Lilith had her experience from playing withel her father while Logan's experience came simply from Lilith's beating him. He was thankful that he was able to catch on quickly and so was Lilith, as she would have grown bored constantly winning.

"And..." Lilith swiped her piece across the board. "Check mate, James."

"Please don't call me that." He huffed before leaning back in the hard plastic of his chair in defeat. "Don't know how you do it, kid." He said, putting yet another cigar between his lips. There was a sudden loud bang from beyond the cell door.

"Visiting hours are up!" Griggs yelled making Lilith sneer. She hated that man more than she hated herself. And that was saying something.

Logan turned back to face her sadly.

"I'll see ya around, kid." He said, standing up from his chair and leaving her dome to where the glass doors slid shut. Where she could still see and hear him.

"You know, James..." He turned around to face the silver-haired girl. "This plastic prison won't hold me forever." Logan tried his best to contain something of between a smile and a smirk from making its way onto his lips, but he couldn't hold in his amusement.

"Ya wanna know somethin', kid?" He asked and she tilted her head in confusion.

"What?" She asked, seeming genuinely curious for the answer.

"You get more and more like your old man every day." He said. Lilith couldn't contain the small smile that was brought upon her face.

"But anyway," Logan changed the subject quickly. "Anything you want me to tell the others for ya?" The once small smile stretched upward into a malicious smirk which sent slight chills down Logan's back.

"Tell Uncle Charles I miss him."

"Mmhm." Logan nodded.

"Tell Storm I miss her."

"Uh huh." He nodded again. Lilith's grin only widened.

"And tell Scott to go suck a cock." Logan laughed loudly which resulted in Lilith chuckling along with him.

"Will do, kid. Will do." Logan smiled before leaving her cell altogether.

Back to the isolation once more.

Welcome back, old friend.

Lilith's blood ran cold, however, when she felt a new presence in the room and heard a new voice that whole-heartedly reminded Lilith of the devil herself.

"I truly thought he'd never leave. But now that he has, I believe introductions are in order."