Chapter two: Overdone

The soul was upside down like all monster souls, but instead of white or one colour its was an always moving rainbow that made one want to gape and stare in awe, that's wasn't taking in the golden aura that swirled around that signified godhood.

It was in quiet moments Error would stare at it, this was the reason he existed.

Thankfully the souls magic prevented others from pulling it out, or checking the stats of the soul.

Oh they could check Error, but all they would get would be mangled errored stats.

He existed but also didn't exist.

He wondered what would happen once this once again rested in Ink, probably he'd cease to be as the creator had many friends now and had no reason to let him to stay after the destruction he did.

Taking a deep breath Error returned the soul to its protective soul, moments later he opened a portal to yet another copy of an AU.

This really needed to end, the AU's ere getting more depressing and less creative as time went on.

OoOoO

The plan.. wasn't so much a plan really.

Stretch had no clue how many times they'd used the empty AU ploy to attack Error.

Not that Error fell for it, he trashed them and wondered off.

Blue looked like he had a migraine, really everyone was just tired of this plan.

From there hiding spot, he could see Ink and Dream plotting.

"Here he comes!" Ink called, they all tensed.

Error stepped out of a portal moments later, bone brows rose and the destroyer actually face palmed.

'Huh, so were not the only one tired of this plan' Stretch thought amused.

"Really Inky," Error said dryly.

"Prepare to be stopped Error, your destruct stop here!" Ink yelled coming out.

"Can we get a new line, and pay for a vowel," Error said yawning.

Blue snorted, clearly recognizing the line from somewhere.

"Wait... what?" Ink said confused.

"Squid for Brains, I\m out" Error muttered, and walked back through the portal not even pretending to fight.

Blue fell over laughing.

(Because every writer has to play up the empty AU plan)

OoOoO

"He used that ploy again!" Geno said in disbelief.

"I know right," Error told the other skeleton.

"Broski, so unrad," Fresh said, looking amused at it.

"Blue must have been trying not to laugh when you left, was Reaper there?" Geno asked, doing his best not to laugh as his 'so not a crush.'

"Reaper wasn't about this time, but he's pretty busy," Error said idly.

"Sorry I'm late," Blue said cheerfully, seemingly just appearing in the save screen.

"You know, sooner or later there going to realize our little gossip circle here," Geno said.

They all paused and thought on it.

"Nah," was the general response, after all they'd been doing this for years.