Epilogue: Complete Me

Thank you all, I wouldn't make it here without everyone's support.So on with the show (bows)

The god known as Ink was floating, in the empty space between here and there.

Becoming whole again was exhausting, so he'd needed to rest.

"Are you going to sleep away the whole day?" a voice asked.

"Shut up, Time," Ink grumbled, waking up.

OoOoO

There hadn't been a genocide run, or even a no mercy run in six months, not since the event that most had come to call the Golden Flash.

In fact, everywhere was rather peaceful.

Dream had seen some of the darker AU's Sanses looking bewildered.

Yet... they weren't causing trouble.

Oh, he knew they would in the future, they wouldn't be able to resist.

But for now... it was calm.

Only Blue and himself knew why.

The multiverse was in balance again, its god was whole once more.

No one had seen Ink or Error in six months either.

This hurt more then either of them would admit.

Ink was a friend of both, and Blue had been close friends with Error.

"Stop taking so long and come home, Ink," Dream cried to the sky.

It wasn't a crush anymore, though. He had realized in the end that the feeling he had had towards the Creator, whatever it was, had been caused by his reaction to Ink's powers.

"Stupid Inky, your friends are waiting!" Dream whispered sadly.

OoOoO

He moved in a place where body and gender didn't exist, although he thought of himself as a him because he'd spent so long in a male body.

Or at least much as skeleton monsters had gender, anyway.

There was a lot of work, he was very behind.

If he had a mouth, he would have sighed.

There was so many things to do which he couldn't do when he was incomplete.

For one thing, his two selves had been stuck in demi-mortal forms, unable to access the higher codes.

He gave a mental groan. This would take forever.

He hoped everyone could wait a bit longer.

Wait, how in the name of the Omniverse did this code happen?!

Yeah... this would take awhile.

OoOoO

"Almost a year," Blue said, the two were in Outertale, watching the gorgeous star-filled night skies.

Dream smiled sadly as a trio of shooting stars flew across the cosmos, memories of their trio of friends watching the stars here flickering through his mind.

"At least the AUs seem more normal," Dream said. A few genocide and no mercy runs had started to pop up now, but were still much rarer than before.

Heck, no AUs had been created or destroyed since that day, and the darker Sanses were only causing chaos in their home AUs. Or at least the ones whose AUs still existed, that is.

Nightmare had actually talked to him without a battle breaking out.

Well, after throwing a tea kettle at him.