Chapter I:Mystery

Our robot life started on 2091,an organization run by Mr.Tech, started  to build microchips controlling our body.Decisions we must make should be in accordance to what Mr.Tech wants.No one has ever seen his face.His background has always been a mystery.How he became famous is also a mystery.

"Mom,I'm going to school now,okay?Bye!"

I am Kahn a student of TechUniversity.I am 15 years old.Life in school has always been hard.We only have 2 subjects in school.First one is Empowering Technology and the other is Creative Thinking.

"Okay class,Good morning! Today's topic is about creating microbots.

He's Mr.Layn our teacher in Empowering Technology.He's always been like this.A Teacher that is very active and strict. 

Our school is like a virtual world.All things are highly computerized.All our things are from the school as well.Our pen has the ability to write what we say.Our chair moves itself alone.Our board is made up of  glass that tells us what we should know.All the lessons are programmed to it and it will be the one who will discuss the lesson.Specially our room is made up of highly functional materials called Compmat.It has the ability to adjust itself depending on the climate and temperature.When we are discussing our topic about galaxies,our room will fly to the galaxy and will surround the room with crystal-like materials that will produce oxygen to support our breathing.

"Kahn,are you all right?"My classmate asked.
"Umm...Yeah!"I answered unsurely
"You know what!?I was just thinking,why do all of you being controlled by Mr.Tech?What is his purpose?"I asked angrily.

"I.....dddon't.....know?"

The answer to this question has always been a mystery.This specific question has always been stuck and is always playing inside me.Then,the class ended without learning anything.

"Mom,I'm home!"

"So,how's school?"mom asked

"Yah.....It's fine!"
"Mom,you know what?,something's bothering me".....
"What is it?"mom asked

"Mom,why are they being controlled by Mr.Tech?"
"Hmmmm........I also don't know the mystery about it...

But!One thing you shouldn't tell them,we are not controlled by those microbots.We have the antivirus chip that makes us not controlled by Mr.Tech.Dont tell them or else they will kill us!"

Another day in school...............

"Okay,class yearly we are choosing top 10 students who will excel when it comes to technology.All of you will showcase your talent at the Comp.Tech showcase of talents and it will be held tomorrow,so do your best!"

This showcase of talent has different activities and for us to excel we need to pass different challenges.The juniors and seniors are separated from each other.All students are required to join this activity.

To pass this activity,each stage,we should earn or get the nanochips from the different stages.

At first,I don't have any idea on what is the purpose of this activity,but as I face different challenges, I was able to find out the real intention  of the unknown Mr.Tech and his idea of controlling not just the society but also the world under his power.