Chapter III:The end with new beginnings

Winning is a blessing but in the case of Kahn,winning seems to be a danger.

After knowing the winning of Kahn,he suddenly give orders to his microchips to give him the family background of Kahn.

"All of you should give me the information about that boy!,give it to me as soon as possible!"he said.

The microbots suddenly do their job as soon as possible.

"Mr.Tech according to our study,kahn is the son of Mina and Klay".

Mr.Tech was shocked because Klay is his former friend.After knowing this,Mr.Kahn suddenly give orders to his microchips.

"Bring me that boy,Mina,and Klay".

Kahn's mom was doing her laundry when she saw the Microbots.

"We are giving you to Mr.Tech".Where is Kahn and Klay?Microbots asked.

Mina is forced by those microbots to answer but not even a single word is produced by Mina to answer the question.

"Where are you bringing me!!!....Stop it...!!!!Please someone help me.......!!!Please..!!

Mina can't handle those microbots.

"Kahn.....help me....Kahn.....!!!!!

On his way home,Kahn heard the voice of her mom but it was too late.The portal disappeared before Kahn was able to hold her mom's hand.

"Mom.....nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!"

Kahn saw the destruction produced by those microbots.Their house has been fully destructed.Then beside the door,he saw a microchip, it has an address on it and now he has the idea on who took her mom.

"Mom,I'll be there soon".

Kahn went to his room and it was also destructed but then,he saw an envelope,it has a letter on it and a chip.This is what is written on the letter.

"Kahn,I know that this will really happen so it depends on you on how will you stop Mr.Tech.Did you see the chip?It's an anti-virus chip.Put that in the Macrochip.The Macrochip is the main source of the controlling process.Find Mr.Tech and put that chip".

Kahn suddenly went to where the address is and saw Mr.Tech.

Mr Tech's face is covered with chips.

"Ohh ..Kahn...you're here.."

"Where's my mom?" Kahn asked

"Somewhere here in this place".

"Why are you doing this?What's your purpose?and what's your true identity?.Kahn asked.

"HAVEN'T YOUR DAD TELL SOMETHING ABOUT ME?OK SO I'LL TELL YOU!"

"Your father and I are very close friends.We were classmates from elementary to college.We also have the same course in college which is Technological Empowerment.We both excelled in both our course and became really famous.But,one time we are doing our project and that is creating microchips.He didn't agree on my suggestions but I still continue my project.When I presented it no one believed me and so I started building microchips controlling their minds.Your dad tried to stop me,but It was too late.The anger and hatred begins to grow inside me.And so your father created anti-virus chips that will stop my plan.At first I don't have any idea that he already has a family and inserted those to you so to prevent him from ruining my plan I killed your father,and I started ruling the world".

"Isn't that nice?.And know I'll stop you from ruining my plan!".

Kahn became really angry and he really wants to kill Mr.Tech.He use the card and pen that they gave at the activity.

"I won't forgive you!I'll kill you!".

And battle between them started.They both became tired of fighting.

"Are you going to quit already Kahn?What a poor weakling!".

Tremendous energy was shown by the two of them.

"Where's the Macrochip?Kahn asked.

"It's in me,It's in the back of my neck.Only if you can beat me".

The strength of Kahn started to appear.The chip inside him started to release energy and started to evolve himself.Kahn became really bright covering his body with luminous and numerous weapons.

"I'll kill you!"

Kahn suddenly became faster and stronger.He struck the head of Mr.Tech and inserted the anti-virus chip.The microchips inside each person suddenly destroyed and now they became free.

Mr.Tech exploded because of the anti-virus chip inside him.The microchips was also destroyed.Kahn saw his mom and now the world is now a better place controlling only their own life and making their own decisions.