Chapter II:Challenges

"Ladies and Gentleman,we are now at the Comp.Tech showcase of talents".

Large cheer from the crowd is very overwhelming.Clapping their hands,shouting of different voices and the arena is very large and are powered by different highly specialized technological machineries.

The arena is composed of different stages underground.An underground transparent background and covered with different Clantech(group of robots surrounding the area).

Each of us is given a Marble.A marble that can monitor our movements inside, cards that change into battle gears and a pen that turns into different technological weapons.

"The battle starts now!"

Run as fast as you can and think as fast as you can..........

The first stage is what they call the"Mantra".In this stage,a student should pass the physical test.Fighting is a must!They will face the microbots they made in their class.It will turn  into a robot and each robot has the nanochips in it.

"Oh....This is quite challenging...."

For the 500 participants,only 100 was able to pass this stage.Some are hurt but most are badly injured.

The second stage is "Fear"stage.
For this stage,a person should conquer his/her fear.

The place seems to be an illusion.An illusion that seems to be true.

Kahn felt a different aura in front of their house.

"What's  happening here?"

He saw his mom lying in bed,and seems like grief surrounded the area.

"Mom...mom......what's happening here?"He saw a glimpse of his father's face in tears and wanting to protect them.

"Kahn they.......they....killed your......"

Death became the key.Kahn was able to control his emotions and able to wake up in those illusions and fake realities.Kahn woke up and saw a nanochip beside him.

At last,only 50 students were able to wake up and for some that wasn't able to wake up,they will be transferred to "Dreams",a device that will enable the mind of a person to function normally.

"Last stage,last chance".
"I don't know why but,they seems to be robots".Their actions are seemed to be programmed and controlled by someone.They were able to pass each stage effortlessly".

The last stage is "Control".Each person should be able to control themselves and pass through each processes.

A wire suddenly appear from the ground.Sticking into their body and controlling their thinking.

"Ouch......I..it....hurts......!!!!"Kahn said emotionally.

The wire is composed of different microchips.A person will be able to control himself if and only if he/she has the anti-virus chip inside his/her body.

The anti-virus chip inside his body release some tiny robots,killing all the mysterious microchips controlling his body.

"Why.........it su..su..ddenly disappered?".

Kahn doesn't have any idea what really happened.But only Kahn was the only one who passed the activity.

"Ladies and Gentlemen,the last man standing.....KAHN!!!!...."

Feeling happy of what he has done,Kahn was able to meet Mr.Tech but only through a computer device.

"Ok Kahn,good job!.You were able to pass this activity.Congratulations!"

"Thank you,Mr Tech!"Kahn answered.

Then Kahn receives a Trophy.

And all the fake realities will happen and and he and his family will now experience the power of Mr.Tech.