No Choice?

Week 1
Tuesday
9:30 p.m.
____________

o┤ M/n pov ├o

After making Maria and James food along with helping them with homework they finally go, leaving me to wash the dishes. ' Wow, what great friends I have '. I think bitterly as I look at the dirty dishes in the sink, it also doesn't help that my parents went out as well. Leaving me all alone well not completely but minx is asleep after playing around.

I sigh but I soon get to work washing these dishes. While washing them my phone starts buzzing. Putting the last dish aside and drying my hands, I pick up the phone.

"Yes, Info-kun?" 

"M/n, you know Osano, right?"

"Yeah, he's the Yamada's childhood friend and one of Ayato's rivals. What about him?" I say as I walk up the stairs.

"Osano's planning on confessing his love for her on friday."

"This friday?" I ask as I open the door to my room, making my way to my desk.

"Yes, he believes in the rumor about the cherry blossom tree at school."

"Really?" I ask him surprised at the fact that someone like Osano would believe in it but then again it didn't seem completely unbelievable. I think as I take out my calendar and ask him, "so he's planning on confessing to her this friday. Do you know at what time he's going to confess?"

"He's planning on confessing after school."

"That means I only have like two days to prevent him from doing so," I sigh at the fact that he decides to tell me this today. "I'm guessing that you've already told Ayato this, right?"

"Correct but you should act quickly. Remember what I've told you about Ayato, he'll do anything he has to, just to keep Taeko as his."

I groan knowing full well that Ayato's most likely planning on murder the tsundere. "What am I supposed to do in just two days!?" I ask him in frustration.

"Why don't you just pull that stunt you did?"

"What stunt?" 

"You know what I'm talking about, the way that you teased him."

Finally realizing what he was hinting at, I start to mentally scream at myself. "What are you trying to suggest here, Info?" I ask him sternly.

"Well, it's just a mere suggestion.
But I must say it did work quite well on him. I'll let you know that after you did that he started to, catch some feelings if that's how you want to put it. Though it may have not been completely effective to the point where he stops loving Taeko but to the point where he's rethinking."

So I just made someone question their sexuality? That's the first that I know of. "So you're saying that I try to manipulate his feelings?" I say, feeling a little bad about it, it seems so wrong but it's for the sake of my client and someone's life. Who am I to judge? It's just conflicting. I think that Info-kun was able to sense this since he then says.

"It may seem wrong, yes, but think about. If you don't then Ayato will kill him when he gets the chance. You're just simply going to help prevent it from happening. You're kinda saving him in a way."

He does make a compelling argument. Osano did nothing wrong except for loving a girl who has a yandere after her. Who just so happens to be one of my clients. His only crime was loving someone, I guess. So there's no other way then, huh?. "Alright then, thanks for the information. I'll talk to you later Info."

"Have a good night." He says before ending the call.

After writing everything down I crash onto my bed. He really should've told me this sooner. But the real question here is how am I going to get Osano to stop loving Taeko? And in just two days, maybe I should include Friday too? Info-kun said that I should just tease and flirt with him, though will that really work? Plus I would just be leading him on . . .

I sigh.

Okay then, if this what it takes to make sure that he doesn't die, so be it. Maybe after this I can set him up with someone else?

I finally go to sleep. I gotta prepare myself for the next two-to-three days of trying to steal Taeko's tsundere.

______________________________________

Wow, that got surprisingly semi-dark, real quick. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Bye-bye♡