Feelings Are Confusing

Week 1Wednesday12:45 a

Week 1
Wednesday
12:45 a.m.

___________________

___________________________

♡🔪 Ayato's pov 🔪

When Info-kun first told me about this 'love expert'. Well, I was skeptical, to say the least. I found it a little ridiculous how just by asking them for help or advice then you'd instantly get whoever you're in love with to be with you. So when he suggested that I'd ask the guy for help, I didn't know what to expect. Though he does have a pretty good reputation so I expect him good results.

Lately, I've been becoming desperate for ways to get my senpai to be mine. Let's just say that if L/n didn't exist then some terrible accidents would've happened to certain students. I've decided that it doesn't matter if I have to ask this love expert for help or anything else. I'll do whatever it takes to get senpai to be mine, no matter what. Besides, if this love expert turns out to be useless then I'll just go back to my original plan. Though what annoyed me was how he lectured me earlier. I don't know why but for some reason when he did that it made me feel strange inside. But that doesn't matter right now. What matters is that why should senpai feel sad if Najimi died? All she needs is me and vice versa. Once I get senpai to be mine then she'll finally realize that. But I do have to admit that he's been useful so far, he's gotten me closer to senpai than ever before! Not to mention that the bentos he made last time were delicious, senpai seemed to enjoy them as well. Her smile was so cute! I wish to see that smile again, but from something that I make. I guess I should ask him to help me make the perfect bento for senpai...

"Aishi." Before I could think of anything else I was interrupted by sensei. "If you are daydreaming could you please do it when you're out of school. Instead of doing it in the middle of my lesson, this will be on next week's test so pay attention."

"Sumimasen Sensei." She nods and continues the lesson. I don't like how she just called me out like that, though that's not important right now. I look down at my bag and stare at my phone, perhaps I should text him about it later.

-------

❀♡❀ Time Skip ❀♡❀

__________

o┤ M/n pov ├o

It's finally the end of the school day, let me tell you something. Flirting with someone is more difficult than I originally thought it was. What didn't help that the person I had to flirt with just so happens to be a tsundere.