Speechless

OMG 3.15k 🙊🙈

Harrys pov;
"But I still love Amy" those words slipped out of my mouth like butter but now they was out there was no way of putting them back in.

"I-I ermm ... I-I h-h-have to g-get some A-air" she got up and walked into the garden I saw her open the door and walk to the chairs Edward was in mums arms.

"In my eyes I think you two should make another go of it because of Edward and you two were perfect I mean she does turn 15 in 2 days and well I know she is young but just talk to her " I totally forgot that it was her birthday in 2 days wow , I knew the perfect gift to give her, but right now I wanted her and Edward back in my life permanent a proper family I walked out the door and saw her on the phone to someone.

"You have to be lying"

"No way I guess this is good news by why so long?"

"Really? when ?"

"Okay bye" she turned around with tears down her face

"Amy what's wrong?, was it what I said?" she shook her head no.
"Then what?"

"M-my m-m-mum well t-they s-said she I-isn't dead and that s-she w-was in America" at this point I had tears down my face

"Then who did we bury?"

"Some woman who was having an affair with my dad and she died and when mum found out she went into hiding but now she wants to see us"I was shocked to here her words.

"Does she still think we are together?"

"Yeah and she wants to meet us tomorrow he is flying back to here tonight to see us she will be moving back in with me thank god there is a spare room" omg i didn't know what to think.

"I think I might take Edward home it's getting late" she said got up and walked inside I saw her talk to my mum and walk out with Edward in her arms