Message for the readers

Hi, it's me.

I guess. 

Or maybe I'm some shapeshifting reptilian alien impersonating the writer, yOu NeVeR kNoW. 

Anyways, I just wanted to apologise for any bad grammar mistakes or spelling errors, like the mistake about Unruffled Confidence in the prologue, where she started out male but suddenly switched genders. Yeah.

So I'm just some teenager whose a big fan of some indie platformer game that is very underrated because it's freaking awesome!

For those of you who don't know rain world, it's kinda this metroidvania type game that many people like to pair with games like Hollow Knight, Ori and the Blind Forest, and more. 

Some people say that the game punishes you as much as (or more than) dark souls. Because that's what critics always use to explain how hard a game is. So if you don't want to throw your computer at some point after buying this game for $19.99, you need to prepare your mental stash of patience for rain world gaming use only.

Basically, this is my kinda of game. Set in a post apocalyptic world, you are a nimble slugcat who ranks middle in the great food chain of death. While you jump around trying to snatch up little batflies or bluefruit and other foods without any regard for nutritional value and eating things alive, other things find your little, slippery, rubbery body to be a delicious snack, like you are some kind of gushers gummy scack. Danger is everywhere. From the sky, from the pipes, from the water, and even hanging from the ceiling, waiting to ambush you as soon as you walk underneath. But no worries, because if you die, you will just be reborn again in the last place you woke up, with the cost of part of your ticket into the next region, of course. 

Ever wonder if going through that teleportation access shaft tunnel thingy might pop you right into the mouth of a lizard like sucking a tapioca ball into your mouth out of a bubble tea using a thicc straw?

Rain World.

Ever been harpooned by a giant flying nightmare pointing targeting lasers at you? 

Rain World.

Ever been stabbed by an angry noodle whose only standards are don't kill or eat my friends and family? 

...

Rain World.

With such a diverse ecosystem, each and every organism is struggling to survive til' the next morning in a strange and serene world frosted with ancient, industrial ruins and iterator sprinkles on top, trying to gather enough food and energy to sleep through rain world's worst environmental scourge:

The deadly rain.

If you want to get rain world, you can find it on steam for your computer, or you can play it on consol or switch. Join the rest of us in the rain world Reddit or discord! Rain world also has many mods for the computer on RainDB.com, the main place to get most completed mods. Also check out the biggest community project currently in the making at http://eggzero.serv.pink/rainworld/web/web.html!

For those of you who struggle at downloading mods despite the tutorials in rain world wiki and RainDB, email me at Theoddhawk1@gmail.com 

Before I end this, let me just quote a random sentence I overheard just now from someone who just entered the same room as me:

"One time I drank a bee."