• Out of my Closet! •

Y/Ns point of view

Silence filled the room, completely.
I hid behind one of my jackets that hanged to one of the racks
I'm sweating, No! I'm soaked.
I shivered, my breathing got heavy

He, who shall I even name? Neito Monoma stared at me blankly then he frowned, growing impatient and irritated. Can't say I blame him, who would get excited of having yourself and a foe stuck in a closet

Yes, thats our status at the moment, stuck with your enemy in a walk-in closet. Can't complain though, this is better than getting trapped in one of those claustrophobic closets and sharing it with a frenemy.

How'd we got into this situation?
Well, me and Monoma we're assigned to be partners and do our project together, We decided to do it in my house. Long story short, I went to the closet to change but left the door slightly opened because the lock was jammed, this maniac took the chance to put a bucket of cold water on top of the half-opened door using a random ladder he found under my bed. When I already caught him in the act, he struggled to keep his balance and so was the damn bucket that fell down to my head' Great, right after I just changed' I thought, He laughed at my condition and fell down aswell.
The ladders now broken into pieces, then the door slammed shut.

If anyone should irritated, it should be me. Its all Monomas fault in the first place!

"Y'know we wouldnt be in this situation if only your brain thinks straight"

"We would not be in this situation if your door was closed!"

"The door was jammed!"

"Was it my fault?"

"Of course!"

"I didn't even knew your door was jammed!"

"You still shouldn't have done that!"

"C'mon I can't miss the opportunity to make you shiver and irritated!"

"And what? You enjoy my pain in this moment?!"

"Duh"

That crossed the line, I can't believe he would actually say that to my face.. to my existence. I held my tears back and I realized it was getting cold since it was around mid of December. I took my jacket out of one of the racks and put it on, snuggling and keeping my self warm. Neito on the hand, shivered because of the cold. I expect being in a walk-in closet like this would have extreme heat, but I guess my closet that big?

I pushed myself towards Monoma, tired and lazy to walk up to him. I whispered to him "Whose shivering now?" I teased. He slightly hit my shoulder playfully, he sighed.

"Look, I sorry for what I 've said, I didn't mean to say anything like that, guess my ego got really ahead of me" He explained but there was regret and clamness in his tone of voice this time not the obnoxious and hostile style of his voice.

I figured we'll be stuck here until someone rescues us. I rested my head to his shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

The next dayy..

I found myself or ourselves, tangled around each other. Although it was easy to untangle myself to Monoma, I was hungry and tired, Luckily, I found clips or sticks that may be able to help me.. us.. to get out of this damn closet.

I started shaking the clip into the lock which took me about seven to ten minutes to unlock the door.

It was a success!!

I finished breakfast and hear I am watching Monoma still asleep.
I decided to wake him and then again, it was easy.

"What? Yoy finally managed to unlock it?"

"Yes"

I smiled

"Great"

He said tiredly

"Out of my closet, Jerk!"

Here we go again, back at our old times