• Dying Love •

It was your loss, you wouldn't have been so emotionally hurt if you weren't so ignorant

Your boyfriend was nothing but a prideful man. He was romantic and sweet like a candy that many pest dote on him, and you were one of them.
The fact made Monoma bitter with envy

Like what did you ever see in the guy
Did the man ever cared for you?
Yes, yes he did. Because of him you and Monoma had no time to share, not that you two are close to begind with.

He, Monoma, cherished you deeply and when you revealed that you were dating (insert name here) it came like a bolt from the blue. Monoma was shocked and not the good one. He held you so tightly how'd you slipped away from his grasp.
He knew it was one-sided, Monoma would be lying if he wouldn't sabotage your relationship with (name).
The bond between the two of you was strong and unbreakable—how could Monoma top that— that is.. if one dies

❆ ❆ ❆

Your cheeks are red, your eyes are swollen from crying, Monoma is standing in the distancr, roses in hand. No matter how many times he tried catching your attention you just wouldn't look his way.
You stood up and begun walking to the exit.

You paused right infront of Monoma, but you aren't paying the slightest bit of your attention. Grief's holding you back to him

Rain begun to pour as you looked up and saw Monoma. His eyes are covered by his blond hair.

"Are you mourning someone too?"
He nodded

.

.

.

"Yes, love that was slaughtered by ignorance"

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter and a long wait for the update. I may or may not actually make other chapters in this book. Also, I 'll publish a MHA x reader oneshots and drabbles book! I'll really appreciate it if some of you take time to read it.

Sadly, I won't be taking request in that book as I tend to be picky towards what I write for or who I am writing.
I might not write any class 1a chapters in that book other than Shouto Todoroki. I prefer those uhm.. Underated characters such as class 1b, Shiketsu High and etc.

Popular characters I write for are Hawks, Tamaki Amajiki and Shouto.
Although I'm still working on getting their characters accurate.

That is all!