10. Abused

Hey guys, I thought i wouldn't be updating today, but here i am :) I have had since 2 new fans and a new comment, plus, some more views on my story. And if you could, have a look at a book thing that my friend has made my page, called 'Fantasy World'. We just started playing this random as game, thanks to my brother, and yeah, started writing a story about it. I won't have parts, just a long story, that i'll just keep updating every now and then, i do have some stuff up there now, that my friend has wrote. And i'll also like to dedicated this chapter to Lilrockergee , for also being my first comment and making me feel good about my story so thanks gee :-) see what i did there?! so enjoy this might be short update, and tell me what you think :) thanks gees :-) (please don't take the wrong way)xx

Alexis P.O.V

I waved bye to Reece and Liv as they pulled away from the driveway down the road. I walked into the house.

"Mum, i'm home".

There was no reply.

"Mum?"

No reply again.

"Mum, are you there?"

So i set of up the stairs to my bedroom to out my stuff up there, then i walked back down the stairs to the living room, i looked around the whole house and no signs of my mum. Where was she? Where could have she gone? Her car was still here in the driveway. Then the back door swung open to reveal a blonde headed lady walk my way with a wine glass in her hand.

"Where have you been Alexis?"

"I was at Reece's you said i could stay another night there after your's and dads split up thing".

"You do not talk about your father or that night in this house ever again, do you hear me?!"

"Loud and clear mum". Her breath smelt of alcohol, then the wine glass meet with my head, she smacked the glass into my head.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

There was blood all in my hair and on my hands from me holding my head after she hit me.

"Go to your room!".

I just stood there, motionless.

"NOW!!"

Then, she stormed out of the room into her bedroom, and slammed the door behind her.

I ran to the phone and dialed 111. (Sorry, i don't know Australia's emergency number, and i'm a New Zealander, Whoop whoop! go Kiwis!!)

"Hello what is your emergancy?"

"Hello?"

I started feeling dizzy, like the whole world was spinning around me. And then everything went absolutely black.

*

Reece's P.O.V

"Reece, you need to go get ready, your plane leaves in 4 hours to Melbourne for your tour, you need to go, i'll still be here to keep you updated on what goes on here". Liv looked serious.

"No! I'm not leaving tell she wakes up".

"Reece, it's been a whole week, the doctor said it could a months with her injury. Reece, your not the only one missing her, i miss her too".

I was on the verge on tears, they were welling up in my eyes, and couldn't help but let the fall like what felt like a water full.

"Everything will be ok, you know that?"

"I know, you promise to stay here and take care of her, tell me everything that happens?"

"I promise, now you've got a plane to catch".