•Chapter 5•

I woke up super happy this morning. Today is just such a beautiful day! The hospital window is open and I can see the fall leaves covering the ground, yes it just so happens to be fall, my favorite season of all. Oh hey, that rhymed!! Coincidence? I think not!

I can't help but think back to the events of yesterday. I'm actually kind of excited to see if Xavier comes and searches for me today. He probably won't though because he's practically a sex god and he probably has better things to do than to look for some girl that he met in a hospital yesterday and isn't even that pretty! Yeah, sounds like a bit of a long shot... But like, it's whatever.

I jump out of bed and go to the bathroom for my morning routine. I discovered that there is a bathroom connected to my hospital room. I didn't realize there was one until yesterday, when my mom used the bathroom. Turns out that there is a decent sized shower, toilet, and sink in there. There's even a huge mirror hanging over the sink! Yeah I know... I got it good. Leaving out the fact that I have amnesia and I'm stuck in a hospital, but like it's whatever.

I walk into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. While I'm in here, I might as well just take a shower too, so I do just that. I quickly hop in the shower and am greeted with warm water trickling down my skin. I wash myself and before I know it, I'm done!

I wrap my towel around myself and brush my hair until it's knot free and smooth.

I walk back out into the room and lock the door to make sure that no one will come barging in on me. Let's face it! That wouldn't only be extremely awkward and weird, but I would also end up scarring an innocent civilian for life! Me doing this simple action is actually saving someone's sanity, so like your welcome for being so thoughtful.

I'm actually in the mood to sneak out the hospital and explore the outside world today. I saw from the window that there are a ton of shops near the hospital that I could check out. Even if I won't be able to really buy anything amazing, I could still check everything out. Plus I have a couple dollars on me so maybe I could get a coffee or something while I'm out.

I slip on my black leggings, white laced tank top, and I tie my black flannel around my hips. I pull on my black vans and my beanie that says 'Queen' because like, let's be honest here, I'm royalty. I walk back into the bathroom and look in the mirror. Doing my finishing touches I put on a light layer of mascara and peach lip balm.

I want to look somewhat presentable just in case I run into any cuties, if ya know what I mean. *wink wink*

For some odd reason, I'm in an over the top peachy mood today, in case you haven't noticed. I'm not sure if it's because I'm gonna sneak out or if it's because my little encounter with Xavier yesterday. Either way, I feel FANTASTIC!

I grab my phone and plug my headphones in my ears. I go to my 'yaaass' playlist and press shuffle. Anna Sun By Walk the Moon comes on. You see, I made this playlist before the car accident, so I have no clue what any of these songs are. But I figured that since the playlist is called 'yaaass' that it would have good songs. Umm, like I was right! This song is totally amazeballs!!

A goofy grin spreads across my face and I giggle as I make my way to the door. I unlock it and peak my head out, to make sure the coast is clear. I whip my head side to side and when I see that there is no one around, I step out of the room closing the door behind me.

I'll probably end up getting into trouble by my doctor and my parents for sneaking out, but I really don't care. I just really want to see the outside world again right now! With that thrown out in the open, I casually make my way down the hallway to find the closest exit. I try to act all normal whenever a nurse walks by me so they don't suspect that I'm some patient trying to sneak out.