2

JORDAN POV

I woke from my alarm. I got up and took a shower. I got out and I put my hair into a half up pony tail, I had on a maroon crop top hoodie, and black jeggings. I put on my Maroon Van's. I grabbed my backpack and Princesa was at her bus stop. I walked to the school and I saw Taytum and Pracilla.

"Hey girl, What have you been doing?" Pracilla asked.

(If you guys want to know what they look like here they are.)

Pracilla Joes
Age:17

Pracilla JoesAge:17

Taytum Oslen
Age:17

"Nothing, last night my mom almost killed my sister

"Nothing, last night my mom almost killed my sister." I told them, while I was digging in my locker.

"Wait wait, Are you saying your mom is still hurting your sister?" She was in shock.

"Yep, and I beat my mom's ass for doing that and I think is so unsafe to be around my mom." I said.

I closed my locker and I looked at them.

"I sometimes wish me and my sister were back in the U.S, so we don't have to go through this." I told them.

Before they could say anything the bell rang. I went to my first class and sat down I saw Marcus walking in with a smirk. He sat down and he grabbed his phone and then my phone went off. It was on Instagram.

(Marcus / Jordan)

Marcus: Hey

Jordan: Hi 👋

Marcus: I was wondering if you want to hang out and eat lunch with me and my brother and some of my friends?

Jordan: sure 😶

We put our phones away and class started.

Later

The bell rang and everyone jumped out of there seats and ran out the door.

"So, you are going to?" Marcus asked me with a nervous look.

"I don't play around." I told.

Later

Me, Marcus, and Martinus were walking in the hallway and we were talking. Then my phone went off. I looked at it and it was my sister.

(Sis / Jordan)

Sis: Jordan, you got to come to the school!

She sound so scared and I started to worry.

Jordan: Why? What's wrong?

I heard a female voice talking to Princesa then the voice talked to me.

Unknown: Hello Jordan, I'm officer Garza, and I told your sister to call you, because y'alls mother shown up and hurt her and the teachers said that she smelled like alcohol and she was drunk.

Jordan: I'm on my.

Garza: okay.

I hung up the phone and I saw Marcus and Martinus were looking at me confused.

"It's my sister something happened to her." I told them.

I ran down the hall and I heard foot steps that sound like running. I ran out the front doors and I slowed down and waited for Marcus and Martinus. We walked to the Elementary and I saw Police cars, firefighters, and Ambulances. I looked inside of the Ambulances and I saw Princesa she saw me and she ran to me. I picked her up like she was my own daughter. Officer Garza approached me and talked to me. Then things got out of hand. She grabbed Princesa from and she was going to keep me away from her because we were living with our mom. I started yelling and screaming. I was about to run after the officer and then I felt a pair of strong arms around me. I looked and saw Marcus. He handed me to Martinus, which I had my head resting on his shoulder and he was stroking my hair. I turned my head and see what was Marcus doing. I saw Garza handed Princesa to Marcus and he was holding her hand and they walked towards me. I let go of Martinus and Princesa let go of Marcus' hand and ran to me.

"What did you tell her?" I asked looking at Marcus.

"I told her that she can live with us and you can to, we have a little sister too and maybe her and your sister can become friends." He said.

I smiled.

"Sure." I said.

"Well, we don't have enough time for the rest of the school day we might as well go to the house." Martinus suggested.

We all walked to their house. We walked in the house and we saw their parents.

"Oh, you're home early. Boys who are these?" Woman asked Marcus and Martinus.

"This is Jordan and Princesa and they have been abused by their mother and is it okay if they live here?" Marcus made begged face.

"Sure, I'm Gerd-Anne their mother btw." She said to us.

Then we saw a man coming from the basement.

"That's my husband the boys father Kjell-Erik." Gerd-Anne told us.

Then we saw a little girl with brown hair and it was short.

"That's eMMa our sister." Marcus said.

eMMa and Princesa were giggling and they went outside in the back and went jump on the trampoline.

"Want to go upstairs and play FIFA?" Martinus asked Marcus.

"Sure." He said.

He looked at me and grabbed my hand. His hand was soft, and warm. We went up to this room and I assumed it was Marcus' because he is crazy about the Manchester United Kingdom football team. I saw the Banner hanging on the wall over the couch in his room. I saw down in the couch and I got on my phone and watched American Horror Story.

Later

We went downstairs to eat dinner then we went to the rooms. We already got our clothes from our house or should I say from our old house. Marcus wanted me to sleep with him. So I went change in the bathroom, I put on a white tight crop tank top and black shorts. I came out of the bathroom and I saw Marcus on the bed looking at his phone, and he had no shirt on. I went to go the bed and he saw me. I got in the bed and I was so tired. He put his phone on the charger and then he got under the covers and I don't know why, but I started to feel cold, like his room is cold. I guess he could tell I was shaking a little, he put his arms around me and his body was warm and soft. I then fell asleep.

MARCUS POV

Jordan was shaking, and my room was pretty cold. I wrapped my arms around her and she quit shaking and she was asleep. I smirked to myself that I was final sleeping with my crush. I soon laid my head down and I fell asleep.