11

JORDAN POV

*Knock Knock Knock*

Me and Marcus woke up.

"Yeah?" Marcus said open, but squinting. Then the door opened.

"Guys, we're going to Sweden to perform come on get packed and ready." Kjell-Erik said.

"Okay." We both mumbled. We both got up and got packed and put on clothes. I put on this.

Marcus was wearing this

We were both dressed the same

We were both dressed the same. We carried our stuff out to the car and we went to the airport.

After Plane ride

We went to the hotel and man we were tired. I got on my phone and apparently Pracilla tried to call me. I walked out to the balcony and I called her back.

(Pracilla / Jordan)

Pracilla: Hey girl, I tried to call you earlier and you didn't answer.

Jordan: I know I'm sorry, it's just that I'm in Sweden with Marcus and Martinus. They're performing. So, what have you been doing?

Pracilla: Jordan, I'm freaking out.

Jordan: About what?

Pracilla: Okay, you know the last day of school Ryan throws that party.

Jordan: yeah, what about it?

Pracilla: Well, I saw my crush there, James. We talked to each other for the first time, and we got drunk and soon enough we had sex.

Jordan: You lost your Virginity! Why should you be freaking out about it?

Pracilla: I got sick 3 days ago and I went to the store and I saw a Pregnancy test and I bought it and I took the test. I-I'm Pregnant, and I don't know what to do. I never had a younger sibling before only older siblings. So I don't know what to do.

Jordan: Okay, Just breath. Inhala and Exhala.

Pracilla breathed in and out.

Jordan: Now, Have you told your mother?

Pracilla: Yes... Maybe... Okay No I didn't.

Jordan: Well tell her and she can help you.

Pracilla: I'm scared that she might get mad at me.

Jordan: She won't I promise.

Pracilla: I called you, because you know alot of things about babies. Sorry I gotta go, talk to you tomorrow.

Jordan: bye.

She hung up the phone and I never would thought that she would be pregnant. I went in the room where me and Marcus were sleeping in. We we're all staying in a penthouse. Marcus was laying on the bed and he on his phone. I climbed on the bed and I laid down on top of Marcus, since he was on his stomach.

"Hey Babe, what's the matter?" He asked worried.

"Pracilla's Pregnant and she doesn't want to tell her mother that she is and she called me to give her advice about how to raise one." I told him.

"With who's Baby?" He asked.

"One of your homies that you call them, James." I said.

"James, always had a crush on Pracilla." He said.

"Oh really."

"Oh yeah, one time on the first day of school he saw her and we were sitting in class and he was bragging about her and he wouldn't stop." He said.

I got off of his back and laid down next to him and soon we both fell alseep.

Later

We woke up middle of the night and we decided to go back to sleep we soon laid down and fell back to sleep.