Chapter Sixteen - Forgiven

//Mack's POV//

It had been seven days since I told Andy that he couldn't touch me for a week, so today had been his last day.

"Only one more hour." I told him with a smirk. We were currently sharing a hotel room and it was killing him.

"Fuck. I want to touch you right now." He groaned with visible boner.

I smirked coming close to him, but not touching him. "And you can do that in an hour." I told him with a smirk.

I sat down next to him and we talked about random things.

"Hey, do you remember when Ms. Henderson would get so mad at you for humming during tests?" I asked him with a laugh.

He laughed and nodded. "And it would always piss me off because you would do it too."

"Yeah but she liked me. She always had something against you. I wonder why."

"Probably because I was annoying." I laughed.

"True." I said.

"Do you remember Mr. Schmidt?" He asked me and I snorted.

"He hated me because every time his name was said, I'd giggle."

"Yeah, he was a weird teacher." I nodded. "And all he ever ate was meat. Now that I think of it, I don't think I ever saw him eat anything else."

I cringed and nodded. "He was probably a cannibal."

A beeping noise came from Andy's phone and we both looked at it.

It was midnight and I saw Andy smirk as he turned to me.

"You know what the means." He said softly, caressing my cheek with his right hand.

I leaned into his touch which made him smile. He quickly grabbed my neck and slammed his lips against mine.

He tried to slip his tongue into my mouth but I kept my lips together. He growled and slid a hand under the front of my shirt.

"Fuck." I moaned softly and he took the chance to slide his tongue into my mouth. As his tongue explored my mouth, his hands were on an adventure of their own.

Andy quickly pulled off my shirt and attached his lips to my collarbone, finding my sweet spot in a matter of seconds.

He sucked and bit at my neck for a bit longer. Once he pulled away, I took the opportunity to climb onto his lap.

I slowly pulled off his shirt and ran my fingers gently over his skin. He bucked his hips and I moaned softly, attaching my lips to his neck.

I sucked and bit his neck, loving the reaction it was causing him. He was a moaning mess, and his hands were everywhere.

"I want you." He moaned, lifting me up off of his lap and climbing on top of me.

He quickly pulled my shorts off. "Andy please," I moaned. "I need you in me now."

He did as I asked and the feeling was amazing.

When it was over, we laid next to each other. Andy's arm was around me and his lips were pressed to my forehead.

"I love you." He said softly.

"I love you too." I told him before falling asleep.

When I woke up, there was light shining through the blinds. Andy's head was rested gently on my hand and I smiled to myself.

After a few more minutes, Andy's eyes fluttered open. He yawned cutely and then sat up, the blanket sliding down to his lap.

I smiled and sat up as well, holding the blanket to my chest. Andy removed my hand from the blanket, letting it fall down to my waist. I blushed lightly, feeling his eyes on me.

"Don't hide yourself from me." He said softly into my ear. He pressed his lips gently against mine and slipped his tongue into my mouth.

When he pulled away, he climbed off of the bed and grabbed his boxers off of the floor.

I felt my entire face go red as I quickly looked away.

After he had pulled his boxers on, he walked over to his suitcase. I quickly took the opportunity to pull on my bra and underwear.

When we both were dressed and I had done my hair and makeup, we walked out of the room. They had a show tonight so we had the whole day to hang out.

"Do you wanna grab some breakfast?" Andy asked me.

I nodded and intertwined my fingers with his. We walked outside and towards the MacDonald's that was a few blocks away.

"Hey Andy," He looked at me. "Why me?"

"What do you mean?" He asked me as we walked into the fast food restaurant.

"I mean that you could have almost any girl you wanted, but you chose me. Why?" I asked him but before he could respond, the lady at the counter spoke.

"Welcome to MacDonald's, what can I get for you today?"

"Two sausage McMuffins, a large iced caramel macchiato, and a ten piece chicken nuggets please." Andy said.

"Okay, and would you like any sauce for your nuggets." Andy shook his head and I wandered over to the door while he paid.

"Um hi." A girl who looked about twenty said to me. I turned to her. She had long, curly dark brown hair, and bright green eyes. "H-hi. My name is Emily. Can I just say that I love you and your music so much. I've always been able to relate to your songs and it helps to know that I'm not alone. Also, is that Andy Fowler? He has such an amazing voice." She rambled and I smiled.

"We'll it's a pleasure to meet you Emily and I'm glad that my music has helped you. And yes, that is Andy. We've been best friends since we were four." She smiled.

"I'm just gonna say it now, I totally ship you two." I laughed. "Can I take a picture with you?" I nodded and she took the photo, then I took one with her from my phone.

"What's your Instagram?" I asked her, opening that app.

"Um, okay. Please don't laugh though. It's @duffsclover ." I smiled.

"Aw, that's cute." I said as I followed her and liked some of her recent photos.

"Hey Mack. Who's this?" Andy said as he handed me my coffee.

"This is Emily. She's a fan of our music." I told him.

"Hello Emily. I'm obviously your favourite member, right?" I laughed and she shook her head awkwardly.

"Um, no. I'm actually in Jack's lane. But I used to be in yours if that makes you feel better." She said, face burning. "Can I take a picture with both of you?"

I nodded and set my coffee down. We took a few pictures and then I took the camera to take some of the two.

"On the count of three say, 'Jack is fit'." Andy frowned at me and I laughed. "Three, two, one."

"Jack is fit." Emily said with a smile, while Andy only smiled at the camera.

I took a few more photos of them and then Emily said. "Well it was so much fun meeting you, but I should probably head back home."

I smiled and nodded, giving her a hug before she left. "Bye. By the way, will you be at the concert tonight?"

She frowned and shook her head. "No, I didn't get tickets in time."

"Hey, you know what? Just meet me here an hour and half before the show starts and you can hang out off stage with me and my friend Sam." I saw tears form in her eyes.

"Thank you so much, I'll see you then." She said and left.

"That was really sweet of you." Andy told me as we left and I began to eat one of my sausage McMuffins.

I shrugged and grabbed his hand, dragging him over to a bench.

I sat down and leaned against him, smiling when he wrapped an arm around me.

What do you think is going to happen next?
-M