Part one

Y/N POV:
Y/n: "Zachary! Hurry up, you're taking forever!"

Zach: "I'm coming, I'm coming! geez."

You and the other boys were sitting on the couch, then Zach walked down the stairs.

*time skip*

The car ride was a bout 25-30 minutes long to get to the theme park.

Soon we arrived there and Zach parked the car.

Corbyn complains about Zach's driving.

Zach: "let's see who's better with the bumper cars! hmph"

Corbyn: "alright bet!"

Zach: "well hurry up and get out of the car cOrByN"

Corbyn gets out of the car and skips to the entrance gate.

He stood there with his arms wide open waiting for you and the rest of the boys.

You and Jack run up to him and you both put your hands on either side of his shoulders, then you both yell in his ears.

Y/n and Jack: "CORBONE!!"

Corbyn screams, turns around and almost falls while chasing you and Jack.

You two were laughing your butts off at Corbyn's reaction.

After you, Jack and Corbyn calm down, everyone walks in and immediately Zach pulls Corbyn to the bumper cars.

You and the rest of the boys just stood by the railing watching Zach and Corbyn drive like crackheads.

Zach was too busy showing off his driving skills to realise that Corbyn was speeding up behind him and crashing into him.

They both screamed so loud that you heard ringing in your ears for a bit.

Startling everyone! Zach turns his head to see Jonah, Daniel, Jack and you almost falling to the ground with laughter!

Zach moves his head the other way to see Corbyn loosing control and crashing into another car.

Zach: "OH MY GOD AHAHAHA OH NO CORBYN! ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?"