Part six

Y/n POV:

Jonah and you finally release and smile at each other.

Y/n: "sorry guys. Is Daniel going to be back anytime soon? Like... do we have to wait to take him home? Or..."

Daniel: "huh?"

Jack: "what the fu-"

Jonah: "Jack! Language"

Daniel: "what's going on? Did I miss something?"

Y/n: "I thought you were on a date with y/f-"

Daniel: "oh. Haha. No, she bailed on me. That's when I realised something..."

Daniel: "y/n... can you come here for one sec?..."

Y/n: "sure....? What is it?"

Daniel: "she- why are you friends with y/f/n? She's rude and stuck up and-"

Y/n: "I know. I'm not friends with her. I was but that was before she became "popular"."

Daniel: "oh. Okay. Y/n... I have to tell you something..."

Holy shi- what's he gonna say. *groan* I'm nervous.

Daniel: "you are... the most beautiful, kind, and loving girl I've ever got to know. You probably don't even feel the same but.. every time I'm with you, my hearts starts racing, I get nervous and my mouth goes dry. I know it sounds ridiculous but... but.. arrgh forget it!"

He leans forward and presses his soft lips against your and kisses you passionately.

Ahhh the butterflies!! Oh my god! Is this really happening?! Who cares. It's DANIEL JAMES SEAVEY! KISSING ME!!!!