Rush: Mach 1

The sound of his phone vibrating wakes him up from his slumber. He groans, face buried in one of the three extra-large feather pillows on his bed, and his arm pokes out from under it to fumble around his nightstand, trying to feel for his phone. It vibrates again, 'Uuuuuuugghhhhhh,' he replies to the tremors and turns towards his nightstand, hair springing in all directions, eyes squinting from the bright afternoon sun. He grabs the phone and retracts into the comfort of his blanket before tapping on the device. It's a message from Wonho:

"Where are you?? You should be here 20 mins ago. You better not forget"

'What the hell is he talking abou... Oh. Shit,' he sits up swiftly to get out of bed, only to feel a pair of arms wrapping around his naked body. "Where are you going..." a voice purrs from under the soft, white blanket. He pulls the massive cloth away, revealing an equally naked woman on his bed. She flinches from the light and the sudden cool air swarming onto her skin. She moans, and tightens her arms around him, curling up and pulling herself closer to Hyungwon. She snuggles close to his lower back and kisses it, "Don't go..." she adds.

He smiles, recalling what happened last night. "Sorry babe, I have to. Duty calls," he says to her, gently tugging her hands to let go of him. "Remember to leave the keys at the front desk later," he adds as he gets up and enters the bathroom. He brushes his teeth as the woman joins him in the bathroom and hugs him from behind, pressing her body onto him. Slightly annoyed, he tells her, "Babe, I'm brushing my teeth."

She pouts and lets go of him. She shifts to the front and leans against the marble sink with her arms crossed, staring at him with her beautiful almond eyes. Her eyes narrowed, "Do you even remember my name?"

He glances at her for a moment, and returns to his reflection in the mirror. He chuckles and spits the toothpaste into the sink while turning on the faucet. She scowls and storms out to the bedroom, then throws herself back onto his bed, sulking.

He grabs some hair gel from the cabinet and runs his fingers through his hair lightly, then exits the bathroom and without skipping a beat he heads toward the closet to get changed, as if he's alone in the room. He emerges shortly fully dressed in a dark grey suit with a burgundy shirt, a hand holding a pair of black dress shoes. He approaches the bed one last time before he heads out, and bends over the sulking girl, his face barely an inch away from hers.

His piercing gaze shifts from her rosy lips to her glistening eyes, "Joanne. Your name is Joanne," he says as he sinks his lips onto hers, a hand caresses her smooth cheek to her chin, and pinches her chin a lightly as he pulls away. She blushes, and sighs sadly as he exits the room, knowing that there's a slim chance he will come to her again after today; Hyungwon is known to never double dip.

He arrives at the building 45 minutes late to the event, and is immediately greeted by his cousin at the entrance to the launching ceremony of the new Prometheus Challenger: the fastest, quietest, environmental friendly and affordable vehicle to be created in the auto industry to date.

"I see you had fun last night," Wonho teases him.

"The suit gave it away?" Hyungwon asks rhetorically. He keeps a few sets of clothes over at his suite at his mother's resort; his bachelor pad that he only visits when he throws parties, and when he wants to have some private time alone with the women in his life. There, in its closet, are his favourite turtle necks and jeans, shirts and slacks, and the grey suit. His cousin chuckles and elbows him lightly.

Through the evening, the boys were introduced to investors, partners, and clients of Prometheus Motor Corp by their fathers as the successors to the company, something that Wonho's father has decided to do as a hint to motivate them to take more effort in learning about the company soon. However, being the playful 19 and 20-year-old that they are, everything about the event screams boredom to them, and they simply cannot wait to get out of it as soon as they can.