Chapter 9

"(Moans) Emma." I love it when she say my name.. I stop kissing her neck and get off her.. The face she gave me when I got off the bed and sat in the chair was amazingly beautiful.. She's so cute when she's upset.. "Emma why did you stop?" She asks.

"Come here." I whisper taking off my pants and she walks over to me. "Take off your clothes." I'm sitting in just a tank top and my boxers..

"Emma I'm.."

"Shhhh.. Take off your clothes Regina." I ask and she obeys.. She starts with her pants, but me being me I want her to work from the top to the bottom. "Wait.. Take off your shirt first and work your way down."

"Yes daddy." Fuck!! My dick instantly wantee her.. She smiles at me and slowly unbuttons her shirt. She has on a black lace bra that you take off from the front.. I can't wait to take it off.. She reaches for it..

"No.. Keep it on.. Just take off your pants and not your panties." I watch her like she's my favorite movie or something.. Her body is breathing taking and that smile is.. Damn.. "Sit on my lap." The second she sat on me I could tell she was wet. "You're stunning."

"Mmmm.. I can feel you." She starts to grind on my member.

"(Moans) I can feel you too." I grab a hold of that ass of hers and gave it a squeeze she kissed me.. I hummed into the kiss when I felt her tongue against my lip asking for permission and I didn't wait one second to give her permission..

"(Moans) I wanna fuck you Emma." She whisper in my ear and she's still dry humping me.. I can feel her wetness through her panties as she's grinding against my member..

"Open your mouth." I whisper and I put two fingers in her mouth.. "Make it wet for me." I say smiling.. I reach in the front of her panties and rub her clit.

"(Gasps) (Moans) You're gonna make me cum like that." She says and that's what I want her to do.. I wrap my left arm around her waist to hold her tight while I insert my two fingers inside of her.. "(Moans) Oh Emma." I love it when she says my name.. FUCK!! The sight of her riding my fingers is one hell of of a sight. "(Moans) Ahh!!! Right there Em-ma.. Oh shit.. Por favor hazme venir Emma." She says something in spanish and I have no idea what it is.. I take it she like it..

"Cum.. Right now Regina." I whisper against her lip.. And it took her no time to do it.

"(Panting) Oh my god." She's a panting mess..

"You're beautiful." I say smiling and she don't say nothing.. She just looks at me and grab my member.. "(Gasps) Mmmm.. Careful Gina."

"Oh dios mio eres grande Emma.. Mmmm.." She starts to stroke me as she kisses my neck.. FUCK!! Damn I love her.

"Mmmmm.. What tha fuck are you saying Regina." She just smiling at me.. She reaches down and move her panties to the side as she lines me up with her entrance.. "Can you take it?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Mmmmm.. I hope it can fit." She lifts up a little bit as she slow moves down on me..

"(Moans) Oh it'll fit."

"(Gasps) Ah!! Fuck Emma!" Her eyes are shut closed.. I know I'm big and I know it hurts her..

"(Moans) Gina baby.. Stop.. I don't want to hurt you." I say and she just keeps going.

"Mmmm.. You're so fucking big.. I can take it Em-ma." She says once I'm all the way in.

"What do you want Gina?" I ask and she rides me slowly..

"(Moans) I want you Emma."

"(Moans) You got me." I say leaning in to kiss her neck..

"Oh Emma.." She picks up her speed and my god was she good at taking control.. She has her hand around my neck and that's so hot.. Her eyes are rolling to the back of her head. "Oh dios mio eres grande.. It feels so good."