Chapter 19

"Emma where the fuck have you been?" Regina asks when I walked in my house.

"Out.. Where is the kid?"

"Not until you tell me where you were."

"Regina I wasn't out getting high.. I just.. You know need some alone time.. Where is Henry?"

"Emma.."

"I was with Lily." When I said that the look on her face completely changed.

"Oh.. Okay.. Ugh.. I'll go tell Henry you're here."

"Regina it's not like that.. I wanted to see Emerlyn and.."

"You don't have to explain yourself.. What happens between you and the mother of your child does not concern me.. HENRY!! Emma is here." Regina yells.

"I only want you.." I say walking toward her.. "That's if you'll have me." I lean in and whisper in her ear. "I'll never love no one the way I love you." I then kiss her neck.

"(Moans) Emma.. I.."

"Emma Emma Emma guess what!?" Henry comes running.

"Hey kid what did your mom say about running in the house?" I ask.

"Sorry.. But guess what?? Guess what??"

"What's up buddy."

"Mom said I have a sister." Oh shit!!!

"Did she now?" I ask looking at Regina.

"He over heard me on the phone."

"When can I meet her?" He asks.

"I'll have to ask her mother baby.. Go put your shoes on." Regina says.

"Regina why didn't you tell me he knew?"

"Because he just found out like 10 minutes before you came home."

"And who were you talking to on the phone."

"No one.. An old friend.."

"Who?"

"It doesn't matter."

"Are you fucking this person?"

"(Laughs) You're an asshole.. Fuck you." She then walks off.

"Look Regina I'm sorry.. I'm just.. I don't know.. I'm stressed and I really need something to take the edge off." I say and the look she gives me is scary.

"Let's go." She says looking to me.

"Mommy can we go to the park?" Henry asks Regina.

"Tomorrow I promise but right now you have to go to your grandma house.. I have to take Emma somewhere."

"No it's okay.. I'm fine here at the house."

"Get you jacket and get in the car Emma.. Or I will have the cops come pick you up."

"I just need some rest." I say.

"Fine.." She says and takes out her phone. "Hey I'm sorry to bother you but can you come and get Henry.. Yes thank you.. No we're at Emma's house.. Thank you Ethan."

"Why did you do that?"

"Because I'm staying here.. Henry get your jacket your uncle is outside.. Lucky for me he was right down the street at the store." She smiles and walks Henry outside.

"See you later Kid." I yell before thy e door shuts. Moments later she comes back in and takes her jacket off and shoes off. "I'm going to the bathroom." I say getting up.

"Leave the door open." She says.

"Regina I have to pee.. I think I can handle it."

"And I think you should keep the door open."

"If you wanted to see it all you had to do is ask.. Hell you don't even have to ask.. Just come get it."

"If I find any drugs in this house, I will kill you myself."

"There are some in the lock box under my bed but I haven't touched them yet." I say and gets up and slaps me.. "what the fuck!" I yell.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes.. But I haven't touched them."

"Go get it." She says.

"No.. I'm not going near that box."

"Then allow me."

"Please don't take those out in front of me." I grab her by the arm and turn her around facing me. "Please don't.. I don't want to see it."

"I'm taking it out of this house.. And you're going to a meeting."

"Regina I can take care of myself."

"Then you can see Henry when you're feeling better."

"Don't take my kid away from me." I say.

"I'm not trying to but I'll be damned if he comes running to me because you're passed out from drugs." She yells. "If you're stressed and need to take the edge off then use me.. Whatever you want to do.. We can do it.. But no drugs."

"I want to make love to you.. Not sex or anything like that but like.. Love.. Eye contact.. I want to take my time with you."

"Then do it."

"Regina I'm.."

"Take my clothes off Miss Swan."

"Yes ma'am."

"And give me the best you got.. I want it all."

"(Moans) You're so wet." I whisper when I got close to her and reached in her panties.

"Just wait until you're inside of me." She whispers against my lips. After that she reaches in my pants and starts to stroke me.. "(Gasps) I want you so bad."

"(Moans) Damn baby.. Don't stop.. Mmmmm.. I'm gonna come in your hand."

"Come in my mouth instead." She pushes me down so that I'm now sitting in the chair.. What can I say.. No one gives head let Regina.. "Just like that baby." I'm going to marry this woman. "Fuck baby.. Ah!!! Fuck I'm coming.."

"You taste amazing."

"My turn." I pick her up and lay her on the bed.