Future/ thinking about Love 🐞❤️🐱:

(In the Morning with Marinette And Tiki)
Marinette's Alarm 🚨 going Off and Marinette And Tiki Wake up and Marinette looks at the time on her phone 📱 and it says that..... And she says........OOOHHH!!!!!NNNOOO!!!!!! I.....I......I...AM......LATE......FOR........SCHOOL!!!!!! AAAHHH!!!!! So marrinette got ready for school 🏫 as fast as she could.  So after that she told tiki to go in her purse 👜. So after tiki went in her purse 👜. So she grabbed all of her stuff for school and she rushed out the door and went to school 🏫 as fast as she could.

(Meanwhile with Adrian And Plagg)
Adrian was running a little late too. So he hearded to school too. But his bodyguard didn't take me to school 🏫 so Adrian to run all the way to school......so yeah......

(Meanwhile with marinette running to school 🏫)

But then while Marinette was running to the CrossWalk she ran into Somebody And guess who it was? IT....WAS.....A-ADRIAN..... and then once Marinette And Adrian ran into each other they both had A Very Weird ( Flashback).

(And the Flashback was.......

For Marinette's Flashback was..........IT......WAS.......the DAY when she ❤️FELL IN ❤️LOVE 😍 WITH ADRIAN❤️💑👫!!!!

And then Adrien had a (Flashback) About when him and LadyBug 🐞 First Met Each-other!!!!

And After Marinette And Adrien Stopped from Flashbacking all of a sudden they Marinette/Adrien both opened up their eyes 👀 and marinette And Adrien we're both in shock to find themselves right in front of each-other and when they saw each-other.and they both said  SORRY!!!!!to each-other at the same time and when they both said that out loud they both Gasp at each-other And then they both got up at the same time really fast. And as they stood up they looked at each other and they were both about to say a word to each-other when all of the Sudden they heard the school bell 🔔 ring. And then they both said at the same time Again and said out loud- OH NO I AM LATE FOR SCHOOL 🏫. And then they heard it again as a slapped on their forehead. And after that they both ran as fast as they could to the School/Classroom and then they both Finally Made to school and into their classroom and they were both so relieved 😌  😅 by it and once again they said the same words out loud again at the same time Again and then they were going to tell/explain to the teacher of why they were so late but the teacher 👩‍🏫 just asked them to just both go to their seats and seat down but when they did both finally seat down they both felt really really really Embarrassed 😳 of what happened at the street at the CrossWalk And they were both confused about what happened at the crosswalk as well. So Alya asked marinette what was that all about? Alya said. And Then Marinette said that OH.....uuuuuuhhhhh.....well I actually have no idea why that happened?......y-yeah.And after that marrinette said that to Alya she was like o-okay. And then Nino asked  Adrien what was that all about that Awkward Moment with you And Marinette? Nino said. And then Adrien said that he has no idea what happened with him and Marinette. And after that  Adrien said that.... And then Nino Said O-okay.

(Time Skip to AfterSchool)
After Class was over for the day Alya and Nino went out together as a Couple.And then Marinette And Adrien were the Last Ones to go out of class. But before they could walk out the door they saw each
-other And when they both saw each other they both froze again and as they we're both flashbacking again but this time Marinette was Flashbacking about when she first met Cat Noir for the very very very First time!!!!