I'm home and I'm safe pt2 (part 13)

"Hey your Sam right? The one that is hiding behind me to surprise Colby." "Yeah that would be me."
"Ok well I'm ready when you are."
"I'm ready."
"Let's do this!"
We both walk up to the front door. I stand right behind Tayven so that Colby will have no idea that I'm even there. Tayven rings the door bell. The door starts to open and reveals the one that I love the most. Colby.
(T-Tayven C-Colby)
T-"Hi I have an order from Elton Castee."
C-"Umm hold on one sec. ELTON!"
C-"I will just take it. It's paid for already right?"
T-"Yes sir."
C-"Ok thank you." Colby starts shutting the door when Tayven starts talking again.
T-"Actually there is one more thing."
C-"What's that?"
Tayven moves out of the way to reveal me.
C-"What the fuck? This isn't real? This can't be. What is happening? I have to be dreaming!"
S-"Colby, Colby it's me. It's Sam. I'm home!" By this time we were both in tears and the roommates come out from behind Colby. After all the shock Colby came running up to me and hugged me so tight. I missed him so much.
C-"I missed you Sam."
S-"I missed you too Colby." By this time we pulled away from our hug.
C-"Are you staying?"
S-"Yes."Colby started leaning in closer and closed the gap between our faces. The kiss felt right. I missed the feeling of being whole again. We pulled away and all the roommates started cheering and clapping. This was the moment I have been prepared for. I'm going to propose to him. Now you probably thinking that's quick and you shouldn't get married this young but I need to know that Colby will never leave me and they always say to marry your best friend. That's what I'm going to do. I give him the flowers and started saying my speech that I prepared.
S-"Colby can I ask you a question?"
C-"Yeah."
S-"Ok, Cole Robert Brock I love you and always will. You have been by my side since band camp. Through thick and thin we stick by each other...."I got down onto one knee. "I want to you to know that I will always be here and never leave. So Colby Brock will you marry me?" I asked holding out the ring.
C-"Yes!"
I stood up and slid the ring onto his finger when I heard the roommates start clapping and cheering. We shared a long kiss and turned around to the roommates. I screamed "We're getting married!" The roommates came up to us hugging us and saying congrats. I'm happy again. I'm home and I'm safe. I'm with the person I love.
A/N So how was the chapter? I know it's not as long as I wanted it but here it is. Comment and vote if you liked. Okay see y'all later bye.