Diets 🍦

The first thing most people notice about ulzzang are their bodies, for a healthy body can really help bring your outfit more attention! But remember most of the ulzzangs which we see are not a healthy weight for their height, and their bmi's are too low for them. Continue reading this at your own risk!

Now that we have gone past the long introduction allow me to tell you something of high importance! Before dieting give yourself a healthy and realistic goal, you wanna get skinny fast? Easy, just live off of very little food, but think twice, you'll gain the weight back once you quit dieting and during the diet itself you won't feel very good. Calculate your BMI to make sure your target weight is healthy for you.

💗 This is a BMI calculator,

Here is the link to it: https://www

Here is the link to it: https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/healthy-weight/bmi-calculator/

✨✨✨

After you've figured out a healthy weight, we finally get down to the good stuff, the diet itself!! Yay yay!!

Now a good diet that is effective and healthy will tell you to eat everything off the food pyramid, such as;
💕 Carbohydrates
💕 Protein
💕 Fats (to a minimum)

Now you are probably wondering what type of diet do I do, let me give you some background. I used to weigh 55 kg and I was about 155 cm during the time, one summer when I began my ulzzang journey I began the IU diet (for those unfamiliar with it, you'd only consume a sweet potato, apple and protein shake during the whole day) this diet helped me lose four kilograms in just one week. But after I stopped it I gained 1 kg back. I decided to limit my calories and eat healthy, and that's truly when I began losing weight. I had dropped 13 kg in the span of six weeks. My weight dropped to 40 kg and I maintain it till now, however due to an eating disorder I developed along the way my weight drops to 37 kilograms every once in a while, however I gain it back when I'm in the right mindset!! My height is 158 cm and my BMI is 16, meaning I fall into the underweight category, a healthy BMI is about 18-24! So try and stick to that!!

Now what's this miracle diet?!

💞 Here is the diet template:

✨✨✨

Breakfast: - 1x protein source
- 1x carb source
- 1x healthy fat source
Examples:
Eggs with mortadella
Cereal (low fat milk) and fruit
Orange and boiled egg

Lunch: - 1x protein source
- plate of carbs
- salad
Examples:
Rice, Salad and chicken
Brown pasta and sauté (chicken/meat)
Chicken Salad (yogurt dressing)

Dinner: - little protein
- little carbs
- healthy fat
Examples:
Fruit Salad
Yogurt parfait
Boiled egg and salad

Snack options:
💫 Popcorn (olive oil)
💫 Fruits (one single or salad)
💫 Baked chips (or corn chips)
💫 Dry Cereal (granola cereal)
💫 Lemonade (honey sweetener)

It's that simple!!

✨✨✨

Now that you have your diet, you must remember! Dieting is only a portion of the equation, exercise plays a huge role, my next chapter will contain my exercise routine as well as some workout videos I follow three to four times a week! Look forward to that chapter coming your way in a short while!

아녕 친구, 사랑해 💘💫