C'est la (fucking) vie.

Trigger warning. Please read at your own risk. Stay safe.
--

Tears.
So many fucking tears.

I could not bring myself to stop them from falling before realizing I was probably too fucking loud at two in the morning. So I shoved my face into my pillow. Maybe that'll suffocate me and end me from my misery.

Fuck Tyler Robert Joseph.
Fuck him so much.
I hate him.
I despise him.
He ruins lives.

Tyler is so fucking ignorant, he's rude, he thinks he's the absolute best. I hate him.
Yeah, fine. He's good at basketball but that doesn't give him the right to bully others, like me. I'm sorry I'm not like you, you asshole.

Like today. Once again I come home with multiple bruises on my stomach, one on my wrist and one on my throat.
And no teacher even tried to stop him as he grabbed me by the wrist, pulled me somewhere private, where apparently his friends were waiting because I was shoved to the ground and kicked in the stomach repeatedly.
Tyler pushed me against the wall by my throat, with his hand suffocating me.

I hate him so much.

I'm still healing my bruises on my back.
I feel light-headed. I pushed my face deeper into the pillow. My lungs were burning. The house was dead silent apart from my quiet sobs, muffled by my pillow.
I'm sorry pillow, I never meant to soak you up every night. I'm sure you deserve better too instead of getting wet by me.

It's getting so hard to breathe. Maybe I can pass out...
My head shot up at a sound.. something, something crashed and broke against a wall of our house outside.
I was still gasping for air, damn whatever made me stop. I was so close, I know it. I shakily walked over to my window, opening it and looking out, seeing a group of people quickly shuffling and then running away.
I hate him so much.
I saw him under the streetlights, laughing.
I hate him so much.

I looked over to my right, seeing the wall slightly wet, a splatter. I looked down and tried to focus but my head was still woozy and it was too dark. And curse my poor eyesight. Eventually I grabbed my phone and turned the flashlight on, lighting the place. Huh.. a glass bottle, probably alcohol.
Fucking assholes.

I'm surprised no one woke up.

I decided to go back to bed. He thought he could ruin my nights sleep? Ha, well unfortunately my mind ruins that already. You're too late for that, Joseph.
I paced around my room quietly, knowing that I won't be able to sleep. It's not my fault. It's because of him and him.
Stupid Tyler and.. him.

In the end I let the force of sleep take over my body, probably around five am.. I was barely awake to see the pretty sunrise. But the rest was short, I was just meant to be awoken again with someone throwing water in my face around seven am.

"Wake! Up!" Ah yes, Ashley. She even slapped my face a few times before sighing. "You're such a deep sleeper! I'm sorry Josh but if your alarm goes off at six and rings every five minutes, I have no other choice but to do that!" She said, pouting before hugging me, which surprised me.

"Now come on, get up. I made breakfast for you cause mom left for work already."

"Alright, thanks Ash." I said, patting her back before letting go, wiping my face and getting up, heading to the bathroom. "Oh dear fuck, who's that?" I mumbled to myself, staring at my reflection. Jesus Christ, I look dead.

I did whatever I had to do to look less like a zombie, straightening my hair because it's not a phase mom and then heading downstairs after putting on clothes.
Ashley burnt the toast a little and made the bacon a little too crunchy but it's the thought that counts. So, I kissed her forehead as a thank you and a bye bye before grabbing my bag and rushing to my school bus, getting in just in time.
I sat down in an empty seat further in the back but not completely in the back because that's where the jocks were, placing my bag on the seat next to me so no one can sit there. Oh who am I kidding, no one wants to sit next to me anyways.