A day off

Alright this is going to be smut. It's something camispans and I decided to do to test our skills on writing the more intimate scenes!
So it may be bad, it may be good, who knows.
Enjoy!
Words: 2397
--

It had been a long week of filming, reshoots and set movements for the new song that Tyler and Josh had been making and it all lead to two stressful guys at the end of the week. And because of that, it hadn't been a surprise for Josh when he received a text from his best friend to come over and have a drink with him to release stress and talk about the song.

Josh ended up knocking on Tyler's door at about 6:30 pm on a Saturday evening for their little get-together, bringing a bottle of vodka with him. He wasn't the one to drink and honestly, neither was Tyler but they came to a mutual agreement that this one time was okay. After all, they really were tense and stressed, annoyed with how many retakes they had to do because the lighting was off or a camera wasn't set up properly.

"Hey Josh! Finally you made it, come on in." Tyler greeted at the door, letting the other in and taking notice of the bottle of vodka in his hand, a small smile working up to his lips. "Vodka?" He hummed with a teasing undertone.

"Thought we could mix it with the mountains of red bull you have here." Josh teased right back, the two friends laughing as they headed to Tyler's bar, Josh settling down on a barstool.
"Alright, fair." Tyler said, being behind the bar and grabbing some glasses, more drinks and, just as Josh had hoped, two cans of red bull to mix the strong liquor with. He even got out some ice before sitting beside Josh on another stool.

"So.." Tyler started while pouring the red bulls into to big glasses, adding a few splashes of the alcohol and handing it to Josh with a grin.

"Sometimes I really find these music video shootings annoying." Josh said, earning a laugh from his best friend as they both took a sip from the drink. Josh could taste the hard liquor clashing with the rather sweet taste of red bull, making him hum in contentment.

This went on for a little while, the two complaining about their week and drinking, finishing their vodka red bull pretty quickly.
Next up was whiskey, Tyler pouring them a glass as they continued talking, wobbling more in their barstools the more the effects of the alcohol went through their system.

Tyler could handle alcohol less, Josh had noticed when he saw Tyler's cheeks flushing a pale red, going up to the tips of his ears and down his neck. His eyes lingered there while he drank, only shooting back up once Tyler reached forward and playfully slapped Josh's shoulder.
"Joshua.." A chill went down his spine as he heard Tyler calling out his full name, the 'a' being drawn out with a small giggle following. "Don't space out on me! We're supposed to have fun!" His voice was slightly slurred, showing that he definitely wasn't sober anymore.

Josh forced himself to snap back into reality, resuming his talk with Tyler even though his eyes trailed down his flushed neck more frequently than ever. Why was this happening? They're just friends, aren't they?

At least that's what Josh thought before Tyler tried to climb into his lap and kiss him after their third glass of whiskey and a vodka red bull. Josh nearly fell backwards, quickly stumbling out of the barstool with Tyler clinging to him and barely making it to Tyler's couch before stumbling on to it, Tyler's head hitting the arm rest with a quiet thud.

His head was leaning over said arm rest now, Josh's eyes focusing on the wide expanse of skin he saw in front of him. He leaned down, began pressing light kisses down his throat as Tyler hummed softly and played with the locks of hair at the back of Josh's head.

"Are you gonna do more?" Tyler's whisper rang through the air, alongside the quiet noises of Josh's lips smacking against skin.
The younger then gasped as he felt teeth sinking into the side of his neck, hands gripping Josh's hair and letting out a moan that undeniably drove the other crazy.