fun on the set | Johnny Depp imagines

You walked onto the set, searching for Johnny.
He was the director for a new movie called "Things never last".

You had asked him if you could join him for work today and he had agreed.
But it was boring, just sitting around and watching all the actors being filmed, so you had the idea of finding your boyfriend.

~ time skip ~

You found him in a small room, stacked with audio gear. His back was facing you and it gave you an idea. You crept behind him and snuck your arms around his waist, he tensed up by the action but calmed down again, after he found out it was his adorable girlfriend.

"What are you doing babe?" He asked and chuckled.
"I'm boooored, can we go home?" I complained. "No, I have to do my job love. We leave in 2 hours." he explained.
I raised an brow, I couldn't be stuck he for 2 hours doing nothing. I casually moved my hands down from his waist, to his crotch.

"What are you doing?" He mumbled, to focused on the feeling of your warms hand palming you.
"I need you." You whispered into his ear, making you voice seductive.

He let a small moan escape his lips from your words. You chuckled, seeing him responding so fast to your touch.
"How about you fuck me senseless, right here, right now?" I asked.
He bit his lip, trying to hold in another moan. He quickly pulled you around, so he was standing in front of you, while ur back was pressed up against the wall.
He pushed his knee between my legs, pushing my legs apart.

You moaned out of pure lust, needing him inside of you.
He started kissing down your neck, leaving small hickeys. He then pushed his hand down your tiny skirt and pushed your panties to the side. He lightly trailed the wetness of your folds.

"Please J-Johnny..no t-teasing" you half moaned. He chuckled sending a shiver down your spine.

"Johnny, we need you out on the set!" A voice called from another room.

You laughed, pushing yourself off of Johnny.
"Are you just gonna leave me with this problem ?" Johnny asked, pointing to his obvious boner. "We can either go home and finish what we started, or you can go out there and make a fool of yourself." You stated.

He sent you a glare before he ran out of the door and onto the set. You stood there, not knowing what to do. But you were so exited to get home and finish what you started.

435 words

I'm sorry for the bad ending, but I'm debating on making a sequel 💕